12-17-2012 11:52 PM
1,600 ... 6061626364
tools
    I think anytime we talk to ATT to ask for the reps name and employee number and post them here. Keep a log of who tells us what.
    11-30-2012 06:39 PM
    They were holding one but it looked like they had 2 unclaimed.
    11-30-2012 06:40 PM
    Would be interesting to get a list and call ATT and ask " when will my phone ship? Customer rep john #2077 said u just got new stock in. Why would your rep lie to me? I feel so betrayed by ATT"
    11-30-2012 06:43 PM
    For anyone in Colorado. The Microsoft store in park meadows has never gotten a shipment of yellows in. The holiday kiosk in cherry creek mall had a shipment at launch however they sold all yellow 920's as of today. I bought a red lumia, however I'm on my way to exchange it since my camera appears to have a dead pixel or something. The screen seems fine. However when you take a picture, the image has a bright colored pixel..
    11-30-2012 06:49 PM
    How many did they have when you pick one up for yourself? Did you check the Microsoft Store in Tyson Mall? I wonder if that store has any yellow one.
    I bought one from the pop-up store at Montgomery mall today. They said that they had 2 more. And the kiosk in Columbia, MD also had yellow. The Virginia Microsoft stores did not have them. You can just call them number listed on their website to ask about stock. Apparently, they have a good system with real-time inventory status.
    11-30-2012 06:56 PM
    so this was my journey...

as per erzhik's, i visit two microsoft stores today. one at time square and one at columbus circle (both in nyc). time square microsoft was a no go.

however, the columbus circle pop up store was rather quite helpful. they had a yellow one on display, and i have decided that i dont want any other color. it really is quite gorgeous. i asked about their stock and they said they sold out of them within the first few days. i was about to walk away, but then asked an employee there if i could order from a microsoft store who had in in stock and have it shipped to me. they tried, and called the natick microsoft store. haha the manager there told us he only had one more and he wasnt gonna give up his one and only yellow phone. he said i had to go down there and pick it up for myself.

fast forward a bit, i end up ordering a yellow 920 through microsoft's system. he somehow made yellow appear at the website, but for the life of me i cant see yellow as an option when im at their website. i dont care how long it takes to ship to me. but i just dont wanna deal with atts bullcrap again.

also, i can confirm the weak plastic on the 920's shells. haha as per another thread, someone said if you squeeze the top of the case sligtly you can hear a faint click. well for a good ten minutes i was there squeezing the **** out of all the colors of the 920s. yes there is a click. if it wasnt for that other thread, i would have never have noticed.
    11-30-2012 07:16 PM
    It shipped*!

*and by it, I mean the wireless charger. The phone and SIM card are still pending shipment
    11-30-2012 07:24 PM
    hahah must've been a tease
    11-30-2012 07:27 PM
    hahah must've been a tease
    It was! I logged in and saw a tracking number! I was excited until I noticed the other two items, the important ones, did not have one. Booo. At least the charger will work with the Nexus 4.
    11-30-2012 07:35 PM
    It was! I logged in and saw a tracking number! I was excited until I noticed the other two items, the important ones, did not have one. Booo. At least the charger will work with the Nexus 4.
    Doesn't Nexus 4 use different charging standard other than qi?
    11-30-2012 07:48 PM
    Just got a tracking # for phone!! Sent through usps though. Hang in there guys. You might get tracking tonight... Ordered the 12th, processed the 13th.
    Dreacava206 likes this.
    11-30-2012 07:53 PM
    Doesn't Nexus 4 use different charging standard other than qi?
    Nope, Nexus 4 uses the same Qi standard :)
    11-30-2012 08:18 PM
    Just got a tracking # for phone!! Sent through usps though. Hang in there guys. You might get tracking tonight... Ordered the 12th, processed the 13th.
    Well spank my *** and call me Lumia! I just checked again and I have tracking for phone and SIM card! Woohoo! USPS here as well, so I'll see it sometime next week
    Dreacava206 likes this.
    11-30-2012 08:21 PM
    SHIPPED!!!! my status has been changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I just checked again for the 5th time (today). Oh man my face lit up like a kid on Christmas.
    11-30-2012 08:32 PM
    SHIPPED!!!! my status has been changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I just checked again for the 5th time (today). Oh man my face lit up like a kid on Christmas.
    Doh! You guys gave me hope! I checked again and still no luck.
    I checked Best Buy and the ATT store on the way home this evening- no luck.

Back to checking ATT Order status site :-)
    11-30-2012 08:59 PM
    I bought mine on black friday, when I asked them how many they have, they said they have plenty of them. They got them on 2nd week of release, and didn't sell that many. They also have a yellow on display. Unfortunately they will not price match.

It seems like only pop-up stores have yellow. AT&T doesn't stock them, and b&m MSFT stores didn't even receive them.
    Got mine! Woot! But yeah I had to pay a bit more than the AT&T price. Curious.
    11-30-2012 10:50 PM
    oh man I know the feeling every time someone posted that they just got a tracking # I would go and check right away. trust me just when you give up hope and you think it will never happen BAM it happens lol but seriously I did not think I would see that until next week. I would really like to know how they go about picking which orders get shipped. watching this thread is really interesting.
    11-30-2012 10:53 PM
    It seems lots of people are having luck with the Microsoft Holiday shops found in some malls. The nearest one to me is in Beachwood, Ohio and if this ebay seller is selling legit unlock codes (not getting my hopes up) then that's where I'm going for my phone. If not, I'll keep my eye out for lower prices on an international version.
    11-30-2012 11:08 PM
    I just wanna say, if any of you are thinking of cancelling your yellow order and going with another color........ don't!!

There are no words to explain how undeniably beautiful the yellow 920 is. So here's a photo of mine:
    703837_10100462887152441_1750540666_o.jpg

It's worth the wait. And I would wait again if I had to.
    MDak280, aubreyq, lita_g and 3 others like this.
    12-01-2012 12:02 AM
    I am frustrated beyond belief. First i ordered a phone the morning it became available online. Then on 11/15, it mysteriously got canceled by AT&T. On 11/15, I re-placed my order. Yesterday, 11/29, I checked my order and it said "shipped." Oddly enough, when I expanded it, i saw that my two wireless charging plates shipped (i paid extra for one - the other was the freebie), but my phone was still "Processing." Tonight after I got out from a movie, I loaded it up on my phone. My phone has been canceled. I came home and found my two charging plates at home. I'm pretty furious about this. And I mean why would they ship me the free charging plate if they were going to cancel my phone??? And now I can't even place my order online again, as the system says out of stock. WTF!!!!!
    12-01-2012 12:22 AM
    12-01-2012 01:37 AM
    Can the guys who got their Lumias in the last week or getting them in the next week, please, post the pictures of the phone if possible? The more I look at mine, the more neonish it appears.
    12-01-2012 01:59 AM
    Ordered mine on the 7th. Phone released on the 9th! AT&T didn't ship mine until the 16th? Is something wrong here? They also shipped the charging pad a week later? Friends bought theirs from local AT&T store on the 9th.
    12-01-2012 02:32 AM
    So I posted before that I had ordered the yellow Lumia 920 in my local store here in Pennsylvania. I was going to be taking a trip to California, so they said they could ship it there. While I was in California, I went into a local AT&T store and decided not to wait, and picked up a red one. They said they would have no problems canceling the previous order for the yellow one, and out of the store I left with a new red Lumia 920 in tow. Now the fun begins.

I bought the red one on Black Friday, which gave me a discount on the phone. Everything was fine until yesterday when I was CHARGED FOR THE YELLOW ONE. I received an email that the yellow one was shipped along with the wireless charger....shipped to California too, where I no longer am. Yes, it's going to my parents house, but still. The rep in the store in California obviously didn't cancel my order as he stated. Since I originally wanted the yellow one, my parents will be shipping the phone to me here in PA. I called AT&T about all this, and they placed a $54 dollar credit on my account. They also said I could keep the yellow one, and return the red one if I wanted to my local store. So all in all it works out, and I'll actually have the color I wanted. Point being, is that I HATE being lied to. Not only did the rep in the store say that they had yellow ones in stock in the warehouse and that it would ship in time and I would receive it in Cali, but they also lied stating that they canceled my original order.
    12-01-2012 07:32 AM
    I just wanna say, if any of you are thinking of cancelling your yellow order and going with another color........ don't!!

There are no words to explain how undeniably beautiful the yellow 920 is. So here's a photo of mine:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	703837_10100462887152441_1750540666_o.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	23947

It's worth the wait. And I would wait again if I had to.
    That's a beauty! I can't wait to get mine. Still waiting for it to get shipped. I ordered on two yellows and one white from Walmart on 11/24, hopefully i'll get it before xmas.
    12-01-2012 11:06 PM
1,600 ... 6061626364
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD