Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Got a box from FEDEX today!!! 1 iPhone (silly kid) and 3 Nokia Lumia 920s! 1 Cyan, 1 Red and 1 YELLOW!!!! Yeah!!!

Wait...

What...

3 Nokia charging plates! Crud!

NO WAY!!! I feel happy for you : )

So that means AT&T does have yellows in stock. WHY CAN'T THEY SHIP THEM TO US?? WHY!!!

BillyJoe23

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 11/7/2012 and chatted online with att. they told me it was backordered. :(

attachment.php

hungarianhc

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Got a box from FEDEX today!!! 1 iPhone (silly kid) and 3 Nokia Lumia 920s! 1 Cyan, 1 Red and 1 YELLOW!!!! Yeah!!!

Wait...

What...

3 Nokia charging plates! Crud!

Did you ever get a shipping confirmation? or did they just show up? Also... why "crud" to the three plates? You ordered three phones!

footysr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you ever get a shipping confirmation? or did they just show up? Also... why "crud" to the three plates? You ordered three phones!

Crud... Just the shock when I realized they were chargers when I was sure they were the 920s. ;)

Of the 4 phones ordered I received 1 email about one of them shipping, it didn't say which one. I just assumed it was one of the 920s because the 1 iPhone said it had a 3 to 5 day wait before shipping and the 920 Yellow was listed as the 14th. Checking the ATT site, it had "shipped" listed for each phone.

Ricky C

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The longer I am without a 920, the nicer the white starts to look. It will look good with almost any tile color combo and the stormtrooper look is super sexy.

Click to view quoted image
I was in the ATT store and the white looked pretty nice. Waiting to see the yellow, but I pre-ordered it early, and the charging plate was not added to the order so I am thinking I either should just return it and re-order the yellow or get the cheaper white one at Walmart online.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Just called, myself. Rep definitely said they were on back order and that they never got any in stock... Rep said they quoted the 12th from Nokia and he passed the buck onto them.

Regardless, I just want my damn phone... :mad:

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ya know, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this point if AT&T had the "ships on the 12" information on the phones in spite of the fact that none of them would ship out if it was a holiday.

But, I'm still hoping against hope.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
damn it at&t should give all of us a 50$ gift card if they miss the delivery date (i guess someone here said its november 14th?)

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
been anxious this whole time waiting for my yellow 920. chatted online with att reps pretty much everyday since ordering on the 7th haha.

everyone said they never got any in stock and that they have no estimated ship date.

doesnt this mean this is nokias fault for not supplying adequately?

i jsut want my phone.... fuark

Last edited:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
You mean to tell me AT&T didn't follow through on a commitment? But they expect us to do so on our commitments to them? Shocker. :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb