Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I can also confirm that a rep told me that they are awaiting on stock of the yellow lumia 920. Also, after quite a bit of back and forth I got the rep to tell me that they have alittle under a thousand orders for the lumia 920 in yellow on backorder. I then got transfered to ecommerce through an att rep, and he then confirmed they have under a thousand orders for the phone on backorder. He told me most people should be receiving them by friday.

Lets hope to our phones start to ship soon. I got my Cyan today. Awaiting my wifes Yellow now.

Eeekkk...they didn't even have 1000 of them? They were expecting this phone or color to fail that much?

That is kind of sad :( As a share holder, that number scares me, haha. Along with so many outlets not having a clue as to what a 920 is...

It does suck how no one knows about the phone...the guys at Best Buy were not a lot of help, they said they only had black but they thought it was $199, but they would price match Walmart's $49, "not my money" they said, haha.

But, I want the charger and I want yellow...so I am stuck with this not knowing mess.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
It's not that they had less than 1,000, because if they had 500, we'd hear about at least one person getting one. It's that they have none and are awaiting a shipment. OR they have them and need a courier blah blah.

So don't worry stockholder man!

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Dang it, i'd have +1 or Liked this reply!

OH YEAH! I keep hearing about waiting for a courier to be assigned. I send my dang pigeon if I have to. Actually, I'll probably need a legion of storks since the phone is so heavy ;)

I blame this social networks for making me lazy.

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
My husband's was shipped on Sunday...

Acceptance
November 11, 2012, 3:26 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 12, 2012, 8:09 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Guys, so whenever I call or chat with someone they always say that my order is processing and my phone is on back order.

I just spoke to a man on chat, "Thomas", and he says that my order is pending shipment, may ship tonight. He said the Holiday yesterday messed things up.

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
As if my F5 button wasn't worn out enough. I NEED to know if it was yellow or not lol.

Yes it is yellow. I got my black one at the ATT store in town. Because of the hurricane and our 15 year relationship with ATT, they let us both upgrade early, but they didn't have the yellow in store so we ordered it online.

Jessica

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
My husband's was shipped on Sunday...

Acceptance
November 11, 2012, 3:26 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 12, 2012, 8:09 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Yes it is yellow. I got my black one at the ATT store in town. Because of the hurricane and our 15 year relationship with ATT, they let us both upgrade early, but they didn't have the yellow in store so we ordered it online.

Jessica

OKAY, so this is recent knowledge, means we may hear something soon!

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Jessica
Omg, maybe there is still hope!

Thanks!

James S

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I know they shipped at least one yellow, the girl working at the AT&T store in apex,NC had one. Awesome that the employees got first dibs. I at least got the white one I wanted.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like they are shipping today instead of yesterday, which is understandable due to the holiday. Now only if AT&T could convey that to their GD customers next time. Sheesh. ;p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb