Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven?t received the shipping info yet but did just get an email on ?Information about your AT&T plan?. I followed the link and it?s basically a pdf about my plan being extended two years and my phone being a 920 etc. I ordered yellow as soon as I could (confirmation email back was at 11:24 PM CDT on 11/6), now I?m hoping my shipping email comes shortly :)

Ditto!

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
My hubby ordered his yellow on Saturday afternoon, he got that email Saturday night and the yellow was shipped on Sunday here's the header, since showing proof seems to be the thing here.

Subject Information about your ATT plan
Sender AT&T Customer Care for Wireless
Recipient XXXXXXX@U2.COM
Date Sat 13:49

Jessica

Last edited:

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hate to burst some bubbles, but I got that "Information about your AT&T Plan" email on the day I started my plan and ordered my 920 from an AT&T corporate store. That was Saturday, and my Cyan 920 is still processing. I don't see any direct link between that email and inevitable shipping.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hate to burst some bubbles, but I got that "Information about your AT&T Plan" email on the day I started my plan and ordered my 920 from an AT&T corporate store. That was Saturday, and my Cyan 920 is still processing. I don't see any direct link between that email and inevitable shipping.

The difference is that you ordered Saturday when the whole wireless charger crap was cleared up. Those of us who ordered the 7th, or at least a considerable amount, didn't even see any mention of the charger in our order. So getting this email at least means they're looking at our orders.

My bubble is strong!

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Sigh. I kept telling myself I was just gonna wait and see if it came tomorrow before getting spun up. Decided to use AT&T's chat tool. What a waste of time. Not sure why the they even bother having something like that as a tool.

I asked if they had any additional info on my order as the confirmation email said it was expected to be delivered on the 14th. Their answer? "All orders are shipped on a first come first served basis. The website says that they will begin shipping on the 14th. That does not guarantee that yours will ship by then."

Worthless answer and all it did was raise my blood pressure. Sigh.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Talked to some guy at walmart wireless today and he said most of their 920 orders have been pushed back to december. Ridiculous. At least I have time to ponder if I really want to leave Verizon for this phone since my order will probably be processing for at least 2 weeks. The bad thing is if they are falling behind they might ramp up production speed, which reduces quality.

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Sigh. I kept telling myself I was just gonna wait and see if it came tomorrow before getting spun up. Decided to use AT&T's chat tool. What a waste of time. Not sure why the they even bother having something like that as a tool.

I asked if they had any additional info on my order as the confirmation email said it was expected to be delivered on the 14th. Their answer? "All orders are shipped on a first come first served basis. The website says that they will begin shipping on the 14th. That does not guarantee that yours will ship by then."

Worthless answer and all it did was raise my blood pressure. Sigh.

Are there actually real people behind those live chats or is it automated like when my kids talk to Santa Claus online?

Jessica

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The difference is that you ordered Saturday when the whole wireless charger crap was cleared up. Those of us who ordered the 7th, or at least a considerable amount, didn't even see any mention of the charger in our order. So getting this email at least means they're looking at our orders.

My bubble is strong!

They may have looked at your order, but that could mean you just finally got added to the pile of backorders. I'm hoping I'm wrong and tomorrow brings great news, but I'm not holding my breath.

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My hubby ordered his yellow on Saturday afternoon, he got that email Saturday night and the yellow was shipped on Sunday here's the header, since showing proof seems to be the thing here.

Subject Information about your ATT plan
Sender AT&T Customer Care for Wireless
Recipient XXXXXXX@U2.COM
Date Sat 13:49

Jessica

I ordered on Friday and no such luck. =/

Hoping it at least gets sent out in the first batch. It's true that my receipt says it will ship in 3-5 business days, and today was the first business day since launch, and the rep that sold me the phone said it should be here by the end of the week (so Friday), so I really have no right to be sad right now. I'm just hoping all this talk about ATT not actually having them in stock is rubbish and they send me my phone tomorrow or the next day.

Worth it for yellow. I've seen black, white and yellow in person, and I've seen the 900 in cyan, and yellow was by far my favorite. But... sigh.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Are there actually real people behind those live chats or is it automated like when my kids talk to Santa Claus online?

Jessica

I have chatted several times, and always get the exact same responses. My wife thinks it is automated. Especially since I can tell her what they are going to say before they say it.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have chatted several times, and always get the exact same responses. My wife thinks it is automated. Especially since I can tell her what they are going to say before they say it.
i just saw yellow in person today for my self.. i also saw black n white n i thought YELLOW looked absolute spectacular.. it blew my mind lol yellow, black, white.. thats how i would rate.. its worth waiting for it and if they take too long.. trust me.. we are gonna see a $50 gift card in mail

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I saw a yellow Friday, along with red, black and white. I would go yellow, red, cyan, black, and then white. White is my least favorite. I am getting tired of waiting. I order Tuesday night at 9:46 PM PT. I am on the west coast. I am getting impatient.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I never really even got a shipped estimate in any of my receipts.

They continuously referred to my order as an iPhone order.

"Great news ? your iPhone will ship soon!
iPhone 5 orders will ship in 14-21 business days.
iPhone 4 orders will ship in 3-7 business days.
What happens next:
We?ll send a confirmation email when it?s ready
You can check your order status online anytime
"

Ahuh, really AT&T? But I've gotten the subsequent notification about the charger plate, and the change to my contract....so.....still ragin here.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's automated, lol. I've gotten some interesting and quite different answers, lol.

Agreed, I told a gal earlier I would buy her pizza if she would move my order to the front of the line. Didn't work but she said she would still take the pizza lol

Ricky C

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
...920 orders have been pushed back to december. Ridiculous. At least I have time to ponder if I really want to leave Verizon for this phone since my order will probably be processing for at least 2 weeks.

I'm thinking the same thing. The main reason I was sticking with Nokia was the camera, but seeing more and more pics I don't think it is going to be that big of a deal if I get an 8X with Verizon (other then the price).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077