Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Sigh. No update. Chat with AT&T gives the same non-answer.... "orders are shipped in the order in which they are received... you'll receive a tracking number when yours ships" blah blah blah.

Got my monthly bill from AT&T today and noticed that I've already been charged for my upgrade even though nothing has shipped. Nice.

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ughh my pending charge just disappeared also..the excitement has gone with it, and now its just a frustrating game of waiting for an email we might never receive, hopefully any bugs and imperfections are corrected since it seems yellows are not made

F0REM4N

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Transcript

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Kara Kowalik'
Kara Kowalik: Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. I can definitely help you with your order.
Kara Kowalik: May I ask, do you have your order number?
Mandi: awesome and thank you. I tried to change my color selection the first day I placed order after seeing the yellow model wasn't expected to ship until Monday on the AT&T website. I was told then they could not change the order since it was sent for processing. The phone is not in stick though, and nobody on the internet can confirm shipping of the yellow units.
Mandi : order #************
Kara Kowalik: Thank you.
Mandi: I am willing to change to any color that ships, or even a different phone as I am currently without a mobile. Thank you for your time.
Kara Kowalik: Please allow me a few minutes to look into your order for you.
Mandi : you rock
Kara Kowalik: Thank you for your patience Mrs. Foreman. Great news, I am showing your order is in Pending Shipment status. This means that the device is getting ready to be placed on the truck for delivery. Unfortunately there is now way to change this order.
Mandi : Just to be clear, I was told this exact thing last Wednesday. The SIM card is pending shipment on my order page, but the phone is still processing. Are you absolutely sure of this?
Mandi : Also the initial charge of the order has released back to my bank account.
Kara Kowalik: I do apologize, you are correct.
Kara Kowalik: With the order date being 11/07/2012, it can take up to 7-14 days for the device to be delivered, based on business days.
Kara Kowalik: Although, normally the SIM card is not shipped without the device.
Mandi : I visit forums with people experiencing similar issues. So I can't cancel a back-ordered item? I've said many time that I am willing to change phones or colors if I could just cancel the delayed item.
Mandi: The issue seems to be the yellow model
Mandi: I'm willing to visit local AT&T store even, anything to get out of this
Kara Kowalik: I do apologize, when the order is in processing mode the order cannot be changed nor edited.
Mandi : Quite hoestly I feel my order should have been canceled last Wednesday when I first requested so.
Mandi: I would like to speak to someone else about this. YOu have me waiting ofr an item you dont have in stock
Mandi : that's rediculous
Mandi: When I placed my order therer was no mention of backorders
Kara Kowalik: I understand your frustration. Please allow me just a few minutes.
Mandi : Thank you again
Kara Kowalik: Thank you for your patience.
Kara Kowalik: Mrs. ******, did you select Ground delivery when placing this order?
Mandi: I selected overnight delivery
Kara Kowalik: Okay.
Kara Kowalik: At this time, there is no more information that I have on the order. May I ask, how did you place the order?
Mandi : via the website
Mandi: If you can't cancel the order, Im prepared to cancel the line. I find this the most unhelpful customer service I've ever received. I don't blame you personally, they have not provided you the tools to address the situation.
Mandi: I don't want information, I want the order changed or canceled. AT&T can't possibly expect me to wait without a time frame for a phone that may or may not show up.
Kara Kowalik: I would recommend to contact our Online billing department at 866-267-4510. They may be able to gain a little more information since that is how you ordered your device.
Mandi : It was sold with the understanding of a ship date of Monday. Other have received their phones who orderd after me.
Mandi : I'd like to go to my local AT&T store. Just need the order canceled.
Mandi : How can you not cancel an order for an out of stock item?
Kara Kowalik: Mrs. *******, I wish there was something more I was able to do for you. With contacting the department that the device was ordered from, they might be able to assist you further. I am not saying they may be able to cancel the order, although they may be able to give you more information.
Mandi: Ill just put a stop payment down, this is insane. Good day and thank you. Three year customer and I can't get a straight answer
Mandi : I appreciate your time.
Kara Kowalik: With contacting the online order department, they will be able to verify if the device is on back order.
Kara Kowalik: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Mandi : Yeah, I can do that myself just by reading others experiences. It's back ordered. Thank you, no
Kara Kowalik: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your order. I have explained the status of your order, with directing you to the correct department that will be able to look more into your order for you. Your business is valued, thank you for chatting in to AT&T today.
Kara Kowalik: We realize that you have a choice in Wireless providers and thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you today. We appreciate your business and thank you for visiting AT&T?s Support Chat. Please click the close button to end your session. A customer satisfaction survey will automatically appear and we appreciate your feedback.
info:

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Kara Kowalik'
Kara Kowalik: Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. I can definitely help you with your order.

Kara Kowalik: We realize that you have a choice in Wireless providers and thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you today. We appreciate your business and thank you for visiting AT&T?s Support Chat. Please click the close button to end your session. A customer satisfaction survey will automatically appear and we appreciate your feedback.
info:

ugggh.... that whole conversation was so cringeworthy. im so tired of all this. its so ridiculous. i couldnt possibly imagine what went so wrong that they need to withold information from us ;[

CHPro

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
No good news yet :(.

Sad thing is, my 2 brothers and I ordered phones togeather on the 7th in store. I ordered the Yellow and they ordered Iphone 5's. They were told they would get theres in 14-21 days, and I would get mine Friday. Well, they got their Iphones on Monday, and I am still sitting here with no information.

I guess I shouldm't have laughed at them when they were told 14-21 days.....

Wilson920

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok so, just got off of the phone with Nokia..they are just as dumb founded as AT&T lol. How the he!! does the actual COMPANY not even know anything!? Honestly worst experience EVER with ATT.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
No good news yet :(.

Sad thing is, my 2 brothers and I ordered phones togeather on the 7th in store. I ordered the Yellow and they ordered Iphone 5's. They were told they would get theres in 14-21 days, and I would get mine Friday. Well, they got their Iphones on Monday, and I am still sitting here with no information.

I guess I shouldm't have laughed at them when they were told 14-21 days.....

You do realize this is all your fault then, don't you?

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
I just got my order cancelled by calling the Premier number. I'm going to the store and buying whatever color they have, just so I can play with Windows Phone 8, then I will return it to get yellow. I'm still not so sure that I will adapt to Windows Phone 8 (long time iphone user), so waiting indefinitely isn't worth it to me, and testing any 920 at this point may be the way to go.

hellride

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
AT&T has me furious

Been waiting for the yellow one to show up in stores. Gave up and ordered it online while paying for overnight shipping but nope....not happening after I called AT&T since it has been pending for 24 hours. So since they "can't cancel the order" and I sold my old phone I am rocking an HTC HD2. Hope that thing shows up soon before I have a mental breakdown due to Lumia withdraws. AT&T I am :mad: fix your order system if crap isn't available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea