Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

franzDanconia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and it's got me a little concerned. I ordered mine around 10am on the 7th, and I have the confirmation email to prove it. My order status has me listed as ordering on the 8th. I hope that doesn't push me too far back in the queue so that I'm not in the first batch that appears to be getting shipped today.

Personally, while I know this thread gives the impression that everybody and their mom rushed to get a yellow 920, I can't imagine there were really that many online yellow preorders in the first 2 or 3 days.

I ordered at same time, 10 am on the 7th, but no status.offer than processing

footysr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T site has said shipped since the 9th for my Yellow. We ordered 4 phones at the time and all were changed to shipped status after the first one was shipped. All have been delivered the day after being charged to our account. Waiting for one more charge, maybe they'll take my money today! ;)

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Just got my tracking #!!!! Due to arrive this Friday. Shipped to San Francisco...

Premiere member... Ordered on 11/6 @ 9:15PM.

Phone and SIM will be here on Friday.
No tracking # for the charging plate.

BTW - When I log into my AT&T account, it still shows as processing!
Use this site: https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/ - THANKS wenw
You can track by wireless #, home/work #, or order #

krazeenyc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
woot!

Just got my tracking #!!!! Due to arrive this Friday. Shipped to San Francisco...

THANKS got tracking #. Man AT&T should've just told me the phone would ship today. lol.
ordered 9 AM EST 11/7 -- so if you ordered b4 me and didn't get the tracking number or the order status check this link!

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
THANKS got tracking #. Man AT&T should've just told me the phone would ship today. lol.
ordered 9 AM EST 11/7 -- so if you ordered b4 me and didn't get the tracking number or the order status check this link!
Yeah - That' the stupid part on AT&T! They don't email you... They don't update your order status... YOU have to hunt down your own phone!!! :)

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I've tried this, but no matter how I search, it still says processing. Hope we get our tracking info today. I do have a question for those with tracking numbers. Had the funds been put back in your account? If so, were the funds taken back out when you got your tracking info? Am I wasting my time refreshing my banking info too? Lol.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone that ordered after the 7th gotten a tracking number yet? I waited until the 9th to see if the stores might get some but struck out there.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Alright, while this may be a risk in its own right, I just ordered one from Ebay from a seller that has the device in-hand. I'm not waiting on AT&T and the Microsoft Store. Estimating delivery is between Fri. the 16th and Tue. the 20th. I can live with that if it comes to pass...

My main concern now is if I get one of the lemons many people seem to have gotten.

Already got a tracking number... still not showing up on the USPS website though.

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've tried this, but no matter how I search, it still says processing. Hope we get our tracking info today. I do have a question for those with tracking numbers. Had the funds been put back in your account? If so, were the funds taken back out when you got your tracking info? Am I wasting my time refreshing my banking info too? Lol.
FYI - Citi still shows "**pending" 1 transaction for $99.99 and 1 for $1.00... but I have tracking #'s. This status hasn't changed since 11/6... FWIW

kcovert

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Ordered 8:50 AM EST on 7th, still processing. Looks like they are on orders from early on the 7th now. Will post soon as I get a number to confirm since I should be close to having one and we'll see if we can track them!

Painter12

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Payment vanished from my bank account?

I order the Nokia Lumia 920 in Yellow on 11/8 from At&t... When I check, https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status_results.jsp it says that my order is "In Progress." What's the difference between "Pending" and "In Progress" ? Also, my payment no longer shows up in my bank? It was there "pending" and I thought it wouldn't be processed until the phone shipped, but now there's no record that I made a payment?! Grrrr.....

So glad I came across this forum... not that it's nice we are in this situation, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one and a lot of people on here have great solutions (or at least make me feel better!).

:)

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed a definitive connection between your account being charged and shipping being imminent?

My account has not been charged yet even though the Lumia has shipped. But as screwed up as this entire ordeal has been I don't doubt that at all. Also even though I have a tracking number, the phone is in FedEx's little hands the status is still In Process. Go figure.
-joe-

Matt Sharp

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I did get the random email yesterday and as of today my info has updated to

redir

WooHoo. I got my order confirmation (premier) at Tue, 6 Nov 2012 23:50.

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I order the Nokia Lumia 920 in Yellow on 11/8 from At&t... When I check, https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status_results.jsp it says that my order is "In Progress." What's the difference between "Pending" and "In Progress" ? Also, my payment no longer shows up in my bank? It was there "pending" and I thought it wouldn't be processed until the phone shipped, but now there's no record that I made a payment?! Grrrr.....

So glad I came across this forum... not that it's nice we are in this situation, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one and a lot of people on here have great solutions (or at least make me feel better!).

:)
My order is in progress also... But it does show the tracking #'s.
If you click on "in progress" it states this: Our warehouse is still processing this item for shipment.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My account has not been charged yet even though the Lumia has shipped. But as screwed up as this entire ordeal has been I don't doubt that at all. Also even though I have a tracking number, the phone is in FedEx's little hands the status is still In Process. Go figure.
-joe-

Odd. I did have the pending charges on my account from the day I ordered (11/10) but as of today (11/14) they appear to have cleared, which you would think implies the order has moved forward since they now very definitely have my money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12