Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

ekettwig

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I AM SO CONFUSED. SO ITS ONLY PREMIER CUSTOMERS WHO ARE GETTING THEIR PHONES?? NO REGULAR CUSTOMERS YET? for YELLOW. PLEASE RESPOND :)

Supposedly, the order are going in a first ordered first shipped methodology and I have seen a couple posts of people saying the received tracking info that appear to not be Premier members like Landsharkk. I think the reason you are seeing the premier members getting their notices first is just because preorders opened up for them about 6 hours earlier than everyone else.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Got the "backordered" email today at 3pm. Checked my order status at wireless.att.com/order_status and finally see tracking number for the phone + sim, with the wireless charging pad still on "pending shipment".

Premier customer, ordered the yellow 920 at 9pm on 11/7.

So sad... Happy for premier customers, though... I ordered at 6:00 am on 11/7...

Still processing - no backordered email.

asupmdr

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Another day, no change. Online chat was waste of time. Called, and opened a Case, and asked for a financial reward, and supposedly got a $20 credit to my account.
Just 2.5 hours after receiving the "backorder" email, I got the Shipped email. My Yellow 920 shipped today, Fedx 2nd day, should be here Friday. I placed my pre-order on premier on Wed Nov 7th at 6am.

Chromeo_El_Lobo

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
So sad... Happy for premier customers, though... I ordered at 6:00 am on 11/7...

Still processing - no backordered email.

Exact same boat. Ordered at 6:00 AM, 11/7. No backordered email, no change in status, no updates.

However, I DID already receive my charging plate. Perhaps the backordered email is in reference to that?

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
After getting yet another back order email, I got my shipping info email. Should be here tomo.

Ordered 11/7 at around 1pm-ish. Premier account.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

PEOPLE! PLEASE INCLUDE MORE INFORMATION THAN JUST: "I got my confirmation!!".

PLEASE INCLUDE USEFUL INFORMATION LIKE: DATE YOU ORDERED, AND ACCOUNT TYPE.

Thank you :)

potahov

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Non-premier, ordered yellow 11/7 at 12AM PST (got confirmation email Nov 7, 2012 at 3:32 AM), was on "Processing" since then and today got back order email, not shipped.
Contacted ATT order status live chat now and they told me that next shipment is 7-10 days from today and my order goes there
Was not offered wireless charging plate during checkout on pre-order but got that wireless charger email, not shown on order although, only the phone itself.

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Premier account Ordered 11/7 roughly 3am Pacific Time. - Conformation email 4:48am same day.

11/14 Got Email that Back Order No Other emails that anything shipped. I'm still stuck on Pre-Order Processing and my bank account charge still stuck on Processing.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Premier Account
Ordered 11/08/12 (I originally thought it was the 7th)
Site says my order was 11/11/12

No email
Everything is still "In Progress"

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a service manager who said the phone I ordered is no longer on back order..I had him repeat this several times...he said it hasn't shipped because they are having a hard time processing the orders fast enough and that even though I ordered on the 9th it wasn't processed until the 10th. He also said that my order will ship by the 17th (because apparently over night shipping means nothing) but he said there is a chance I will get a shipping confirmation before then.
That being said he said he will personally call me on Monday to make sure everything is in order.
I don't really believe this is how it will go down but this is the first date I have received and I told him that I was holding him to it.
He also told me they had the same problem with the iPhone release and I told him they should've learned their lesson :) so we'll see.
I ordered on the 9th and am a premier customer.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Non-premier, ordered yellow 11/7 at 12AM PST (got confirmation email Nov 7, 2012 at 3:32 AM), was on "Processing" since then and today got back order email, not shipped.
Contacted ATT order status live chat now and they told me that next shipment is 7-10 days from today and my order goes there
Was not offered wireless charging plate during checkout on pre-order but got that wireless charger email, not shown on order although, only the phone itself.

I'm non-premier also. I ordered mine shortly after you did (12:22 am PST) and my order status still says Pending Shipment. I have not received the Backordered e-mail. It seems some people who ordered after us are getting shipping info. How the heck does AT&T prioritize their orders? The First Come, First Served line they've been giving people sounds like BS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo