Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Ricky C

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Verizon offering 30% off cases when their order is late a day, and nothing from AT&T, very tempted to jump ship and go with Verizon.

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yellow Lumia 920 shipped

Premier customer

ordered Wed 6th 9:45pm

shipped with tracking info

Another thing I noticed, my bank account hasn't been charged any pending amounts, it was charged on Thursday 7th but those pending amounts disappeared... has this happened to those who got their tracking info???

Maybe they're giving it to u for free lol...a sorry for the drama gift

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Verizon offering 30% off cases when their order is late a day, and nothing from AT&T, very tempted to jump ship and go with Verizon.

hmm...many got $36 activation fee waived, we all got $50 wireless chargers, and a $200 phone for $99 or less. But go ahead and jump ship for 30% off a $12 case. :lol:

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If Verizon offered me that I would be offended.

Cases are marked up about 3000% on the cost to manufacture.

When they give you 30% off, they encourage you to buy something you wouldn't buy otherwise and they are stuck with a profit of only 2700%.

An 'offer' to buy their crap at a discount is a slap in the face, not a kind gesture.

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

Yea that crossed my mind as well. at&t is in Lala land. Although I'm good on putting cases on these beautiful phones, its nice to see that Verizon is actually acknowledging they are behind schedule.

That's all us at&t folk want is a lil communication. Is that too much to ask for?

nognats

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
hmm...many got $36 activation fee waived, we all got $50 wireless chargers, and a $200 phone for $99 or less. But go ahead and jump ship for 30% off a $12 case. :lol:

Awesome point. Thanks for saying that. I got the activation waved and the free charger as well as 25$ off my monthly bill AND they unlocked my 900 for me so selling it will yield more dolla bills.

I'm just as frustrated as anyone is waiting for the phone but there's nothing we can do. It'll come faster than they're making us think it will.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Another thing I noticed, my bank account hasn't been charged any pending amounts, it was charged on Thursday 7th but those pending amounts disappeared... has this happened to those who got their tracking info???

Yes, it wasn't charged on the 7th that was just an authorization. I'm assuming the authorization only last a week. My card hasn't been charged yet but I'm sure it will be. AT&T may do some things that make you wonder, but they never have a problem taking money. ;)

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
YES!!!

I have a shipping date, now on my order!

11/14/2012! That was never there before! No tracking number yet.

Non-premiere. 11/07 - 6:00 AM.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
When I asked AT&T rep, "What will you do to remedy this for me?" the rep only said, "I can cancel your order..."

My response, "Really? ..... No. Escalate this to someone that can waive my upgrade fee."

I think CSRs aren't allowed to offer remedies. You only get a remedy of some sort if you explicitly ask for one.

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome point. Thanks for saying that. I got the activation waved and the free charger as well as 25$ off my monthly bill AND they unlocked my 900 for me so selling it will yield more dolla bills.

I'm just as frustrated as anyone is waiting for the phone but there's nothing we can do. It'll come faster than they're making us think it will.
25 off your monthly bill for the life of the contract or for the first month or so?

That would be a great incentive to stick around.

anon(2255)

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site

I ended up getting the activation waived for my FAN discount, the free charger, and when I complained about not getting it on the 9th, a free case. I don't even USE cases, let alone some $38 (I **** you not) case. Rather have paid a little for a second charger. BUT... I should have my phone tomorrow night.

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
My order is "Cancelled" on status page now as well, don't understand what's going on

i honestly dont understand how things are being run at att right now. whats the point of a preorder (the point is to reserve the product for yourself) when you literally cant reserve one for yourself.

im chatting with a rep right now, but im 100% sure i will get nowhere. i can't call because their lines seem to be closed.

edit: my order was cancelled due to a glitch in the system. i can call again in the morning to reprocess it. and probably be put on the bottom of the list of fulfilling orders. when originally i consider myself one of the earlybirds who preordered wednesday morning (5am early enough?)

............really. REALLY.

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it odd that my status is 'pre order processing' considering the fact that the item has been released and is no longer available for 'pre order'?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786