Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

revdug

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Still haven't heard any updates for when to expect my wife's phone but we did have a CSR call us back at 9:30 last night to tell us that she had been monitoring our order all day and didn't have any other news but she would check again first thing in the morning. It's nice to have people that do care.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So I got a surprising phone call at 10:30 last night from a csr saying she wanted to let me know there has been no change in my shipping status, this is the same csr who said she was going to keep an eye on my account for me and keep me updated to which I rolled my eyes and thought "yeah right"
Even though she had no information for me out felt good to have her keep her word, there need to be more csr like her!
She also said she was going to call me today as well.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Still haven't heard any updates for when to expect my wife's phone but we did have a CSR call us back at 9:30 last night to tell us that she had been monitoring our order all day and didn't have any other news but she would check again first thing in the morning. It's nice to have people that do care.

It was 10:30 dear and stop sharing a brain with me

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Chatted Premier, they said it was in process/back order. Really had no idea.

Called Premier (third time) they actually provided tracking order. It was picked up yesterday at 2.59 PM, should arrive today.

Basically, a bunch of you will probably spend time trying to figure out where your phone is and will either get home or to work and it will be sitting there..

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Chatted Premier, they said it was in process/back order. Really had no idea.

Called Premier (third time) they actually provided tracking order. It was picked up yesterday at 2.59 PM, should arrive today.

Basically, a bunch of you will probably spend time trying to figure out where your phone is and will either get home or to work and it will be sitting there..
but did you get it on this website? before calling?
https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am super thankful that we have received our tracking number, but I definitely wish that I would have sprung for the overnight shipping. Now, it's a matter of constantly checking the USPS website. I know that priority shipping does not update very often. Ah well, at least there is progress.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I am super thankful that we have received our tracking number, but I definitely wish that I would have sprung for the overnight shipping. Now, it's a matter of constantly checking the USPS website. I know that priority shipping does not update very often. Ah well, at least there is progress.

I'm in the same boat with USPS Priority... ordered from Ebay around lunch time yesterday, got my tracking number within an hour, and the tracking status hasn't updated a single time.

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
but did you get it on this website? before calling?
https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/
I can't use that website, I ordered via Premier.

Premier has a similar website, and that still says I am "pre order processing" which is evidently a lie since it's about 3 miles away in the back of a white truck.

Seems to me like ATT just has no idea what's going on so people are being shipped phones and not being told about them and most associates don't know either.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I ordered it in-store on the 9th. Premier. So I'm probably down the list a bit. But hopefully in the first batch, still. So excited. If I can get over the uncomfortable Windows Phone keyboard (I'll miss you, SwiftKey) then I think I will really love my Lumia.

Same. Ordered mine on the 9th, premier. Expect it to ship today or tomorrow. Also, I switched from a dvp to the white 920 when it came out. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. And typing on the 920 is even better, with a bigger screen and curved glass. :)

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
i have overnight shipping. but i guess it doesnt really matter at this point.

anyway, my order that was cancelled last night has been reprocessed this morning. it shows as being off backorder, ie. in stock.now it says in progress and pending shipment. back to square one ;]

im not saying im expecting anything..... but......................................... im expecting something.

Rustin Horner

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Where's my yellow?!

I ordered the yellow L920 on the 8th and still says processing. What number could I call to at least get the activation fee waved?

This is rediculous! The waiting is killing this tech nerd. But I'm glad I'm not the only one.

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat with USPS Priority... ordered from Ebay around lunch time yesterday, got my tracking number within an hour, and the tracking status hasn't updated a single time.
Yeah, naturally, I was up ALL night checking the status. When I woke up this morning and the tracking info was there, it stated that it had been processed in Memphis at 10:30 last night. I have just recently ordered something else that was shipped Priority and it took about 3 days, so who knows? I'll be glad to have it by Saturday.

(It felt awesome to be able to close down all those AT&T tabs and just keep open USPS)

I hope everyone gets theirs soon and I can't wait to see pics!

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Premier has a similar website, and that still says I am "pre order processing" which is evidently a lie since it's about 3 miles away in the back of a white truck.

Seems to me like ATT just has no idea what's going on so people are being shipped phones and not being told about them and most associates don't know either.

I hope that's not the case, we're gonna be on vacation next week and I don't want the hassle of trying to hunt it down when we get back!

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

actually i have a premier account too but im able to use my phone number n check my status through that website.. mine still says "pending shipment" i called em soo many times.. they hate me now lol they did waive my upgrade fee though.. i ordered on the 8th.. ill give em a call in few hours.. on that premier status website.. it still says "preordered processing" i dont believe thats gonna change.. ever lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb