Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

czhoume

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Those pre-order dates discussed here are dates you pre-ordered in real world or the date print on your order status? I ordered on 9th but it's showing 12th on my order status! The waiting is driving me crazy!!

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with walking into a local AT&T store and actually picking up a yellow 920? I'm ready to buy any day, but I want the yellow one!

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Got my red920 Wednesday (love it!) and the yellow one (for my son unless I make him switch with me :) is due today. Both were ordered Premier on the 7th.

Chromeo_El_Lobo

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: They've changed expected delivery date to today! I could, in just a few hours, be holding onto my precious little yellow Lumia 920! I feel a little like Gollum right now...Waiting for it...my own...my precious...

krazeenyc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just received mine -- still not fully activated yet though... waiting on that. Love the yellow -- for the guy who regretted it -- I'm sure you can sell your yellow and order a cyan i'm sure someone will allow you to make a profit under that deal. Anyways. thanks everyone -- I hope I didn't get a buggy phone or anything. Order 11/7 8-9 AM ish.

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
People who ordered 11/9 have their phones shipping?

Is this their actual order date, or the date it says in the "My Order" section on website?

I ordered at 10:30AM(PST) on 11/9 and have heard nothing, plus my credit card was refunded yesterday. So my order is still in "Processing/Pending Shipment" status, as it has been since 11/9. Just checked my Credit Card, and AT&T hasn't charged it again yet. So I'm just going to wait for December at this point. Unless there's some miraculous shipment to AT&T between now and then.

Honestly, I think the last few Yellows are trickling out from the AT&T warehouse, then we won't see any updates here until after the Thanksgiving weekend. Just my theory, but I have a feeling that's how it's going to work.:confused:

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
OrderStatus.jpg

The only thing that confuses me about the above screenshot is the fact that, since, according to @ATTTeamMikeT, AT&T won't be getting any more Yellow Lumia's until December 2nd, wouldn't the status have been changed from Qty Ordered to 0, and Qty Back-Ordered to 1? Shouldn't that field be updated for all customers who won't get their phones in the first wave? Again, goes along with the poor communication protocols that AT&T uses to not inform their customers.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that confuses me about the above screenshot is the fact that, since, according to @ATTTeamMikeT, AT&T won't be getting any more Yellow Lumia's until December 2nd, wouldn't the status have been changed from Qty Ordered to 0, and Qty Back-Ordered to 1? Shouldn't that field be updated for all customers who won't get their phones in the first wave? Again, goes along with the poor communication protocols that AT&T uses to not inform their customers.

Mine looks the exact same way. Really not expecting to get mine until December. Sure would be nice if AT&T would just give us ANY information about what's going on instead of the same stupid "you'll get an email when it ships" line. I've tried calling several different customer service numbers as well and nobody is willing to give me a discount on the device or activation despite this mess.

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Congrats! Mine should be delivered any second, if it hasn't already :D (I'm at work).

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Congrats!! Only 3 more weeks and mine will be here!!

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine looks the exact same way. Really not expecting to get mine until December. Sure would be nice if AT&T would just give us ANY information about what's going on instead of the same stupid "you'll get an email when it ships" line. I've tried calling several different customer service numbers as well and nobody is willing to give me a discount on the device or activation despite this mess.

Ask to speak with a manager or supervisor, as they are the only ones who can refund anything. A typical CSR does not have the ability to refund. IF they refuse to get a manager/supervisor for you, ask for their name, badge number, and any other information you can get off of them. Hang up, call back, ask for a manager and report the person and ask for your refund, or your activation fee waived.

km99

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
So like some others, I got f***ed by AT&T! Checked my status online and showed up as "Cancelled" two nights ago. Had a long pow wow with the rep over the phone who basically said that they can't do anything at all. No explanations, not solutions, nothing, nadda! He did look into the inventory system and said the order is still pending so maybe its a system glitch. Whatever...
Called this morning and after talking to a very nice lady, the order is officially cancelled and I am completely screwed. Nothing they can do for me. Period. After being a loyal customer for over 5 years, they pretty much told me to bend over and take it.
Now I can't even order the yellow one on the website.
Oh wel... Can't wait to leave them for another one like ST!
Glad others are getting their yellow.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! Where do you live? I'm in the same exact boat as you. The USPS shipping tracker says my yellow 920 got processed this morning at the Bell Gardens Processing Facility at 2:44 am. That's not even an hour from my place. Think I'll be getting it today or should I just go on into work?

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
my brother preordered the nexus 4 when it became available, he got an email yesterday night stating its on back order and will be shipped within the next three weeks, me? all i got was a order confirmation and no info whats so ever from AT&T. So my brother and i are stuck in the same limbo except he was told of the back order while im in the dark about the progress of my order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo