Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I would like to clarify, that no one who ordered on or after the 9th has gotten any kind of confirmation or shipping information beyond "Pending Shipment" on ATT's tracking site? The wait is killing me, somehow more than the wait for Halo 4. I don't know why I'm so excited about this phone.

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like to clarify, that no one who ordered on or after the 9th has gotten any kind of confirmation or shipping information beyond "Pending Shipment" on ATT's tracking site? The wait is killing me, somehow more than the wait for Halo 4. I don't know why I'm so excited about this phone.

So far there has been a few that ordered on the 9th that have received theirs. There are also others from the 7-8 that have not received theirs. So it's all over the board.

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My situation is I ordered and got a confirmation email at 5am PST on the 7th, but was never charged/pending...etc I called 36 hours later to check the status and they found a mistake that the order was not pushed...whatever that means.

So on the 9th at 8pm PST I was charged and order went through, so now the -- wireless.att.com/order_status/ says I ordered on 11/9 Order Number: EXTPxxxxxxxx

But on -- wireless.att.com/business/order_status it says i ordered on 11/7 Order ID:101010xxxxxxxxxxx

It's weird I have 2 different Order numbers. I think the Order Number: EXTPxxxxxxx is the order number for the warehouse and 11/9 is when the Warehouse got the Order

AZBrowncoat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 13th I think and it shows as processed, shipped and in transit...should arrive tomorrow.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 13th I think and it shows as processed, shipped and in transit...should arrive tomorrow.

You ordered your yellow on the 13th and it's already been shipped? Congratulations and good for you, but I think I speak for the rest of us when I say WHAT THE ****????

Edit: So right before I posted this, I had no tracking information. Being crazy, I decided to check one more time after I posted (span of maybe 60 seconds). GASP! Tracking information showed up! Ordered on the 9th around 10am. Premier customer. Tracking info doesn't show up in FedEx yet, so I won't believe it until I actually see it but it is some real progress.

This after finally being told by customer service earlier today that it was backordered.

Lemonjive

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just checked order status, got a fedex tracking number and package has been picked up by fedex. Yellow L920 on its way. Charging pad still on backorder. Premier order, completed around 2pm pst on the 9th.

footysr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I also received my Yellow this morning. I hope everyone gets 'em by tomorrow. ;) Each one of the 4 phones on our family plan arrived at the house the day after the charge showed on our account. Each delivered separately. Of course my yellow was last to ship.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
GUYS MINE SHIPPED.. i took a quick NAP for like three hours n woke up n i wasnt expecting anything but there is a FEDEX tracking number!.. it says "picked up" WOW i wasnt expecting this to SEE :D IM SOO HAPPY.. i dont think i can sleep NOW.. im gonna dance all night :)
oh ya i ordered on the 8th around 8PM.. i do have a premier account n YAY IM SOO HAPPY!

and special shout out to "JBlack02187"

dude WHAT DID i SAY MAN :D
but really hope you get yours soon! n yes that is before dec 2nd!

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
for those who still dont believe me!
Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 12.03.45 AM.png

also if you notice.. it shipped yesterday! yet still it doesnt say it shipped but tracking number works!

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
GUYS MINE SHIPPED.. i took a quick NAP for like three hours n woke up n i wasnt expecting anything but there is a FEDEX tracking number!.. it says "picked up" WOW i wasnt expecting this to SEE :D IM SOO HAPPY.. i dont think i can sleep NOW.. im gonna dance all night :)
oh ya i ordered on the 8th around 8PM.. i do have a premier account n YAY IM SOO HAPPY!

and special shout out to "JBlack02187"

dude WHAT DID i SAY MAN :D
but really hope you get yours soon! n yes that is before dec 2nd!

Glad to hear it!! Congrats!! Mine is still in "Processing/Pending Shipment" Couple posts up a guy said he's got a tracking number as well and he ordered AFTER I did. I don't know if I'll ever order another phone on launch day after this fiasco.

Again, congrats man!!! Glad you got yours!!

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
thanks man n awwww you ordered on the first day? wow you really should be pissed! n i know im never going through this again.. but i saw a yellow one in store (the manager had it) n it was seriously soo good looking.. i didnt even look at those other colors that were there so dont give up n check this out.. it still doesnt say that it was shipped but it did n i just checked my bank credit card account that i used to purchased this but there is no charge but the FedEx page is up n running..

Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 12.13.01 AM.png

what do you think.. is that odd?

Last edited:

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I received my 920 today!!! I really hope everyone gets it soon, the wait is worth it :)

A74QuGCCAAMS6Hc.jpg

Attachments

• 177231_10152276502845263_727794968_o.jpg
    177231_10152276502845263_727794968_o.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
thanks man n awwww you ordered on the first day? wow you really should be pissed! n i know im never going through this again.. but i saw a yellow one in store (the manager had it) n it was seriously soo good looking.. i didnt even look at those other colors that were there so dont give up n check this out.. it still doesnt say that it was shipped but it did n i just checked my bank credit card account that i used to purchased this but there is no charge but the FedEx page is up n running.. look ill include both screen shot:

what do you think.. is that odd?
The charge probably won't show up for a few days, or possibly until you activate it. Yeah, I'm a little pissed, but what can I do about it? Nothing, so why get all upset about something I can't control anyway. You at least got a tracking number showing up on AT&T's site, that's a huge indication it's on it's way. Plus with the FedEx site showing it's been picked up, you're golden!! Or should I say Yella!!! :p I'm not Premier, so that might be part of the issue. Did you pay for overnight? Oh wait, as Premier, you get special shipping right?

EDIT: Oh, I see what you're saying. I don't check the "My Orders" page anymore. Too many people have stated that page doesn't even update until almost after they've received their phone.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
lol i like Yella! n yaa they gave me like 2 day free FedEx shipping.. on the FedEx page.. it says 20th though.. it might come early and they will ship yours soon!

Update: yaa "My Orders" page just updated.. it does show that they both shipped with tracking numbers..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb