Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
OMG!!@#!@#! Drumroll..... I checked again and I got a Tracking number. I dont know why in God's name they didnt tell me. My guess is anyone who does not have a number listed in the Back-Order field, they will get it soon. It's being shipped Fed-Ex and will get it Monday 19th

Here is screenshot.

omg.jpg

Oleg Ignat

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just like you guys I was calling AT&T and giving those reps a hard time for a few days since my order appeared to be stuck in "Processing".
Decided to check AT&T website just now before going to bed and completely unexpectedly found out that my Yellow Nokia Lumia 920 has shipped on 11/16 at 11 p.m. I ordered it on 11/09 around 10 a.m. Expected delivery date is 11/20.
Good luck everyone. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

djikstra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today. Loving it. Had the sim inserted reversed - showed "no sim" on first boot after activating, fixed the sim orientation and rebooted and working fine now.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone today and something to look out for. Based on post from other people in various forums and my experience, AT&T has been putting the Sims in backwards. I had to remove my Sim and flip it around. So if you have some Sim errors, take it out and turn it around.

I did not see the post above.

Last edited:

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like i wont be waiting till dec :), just got shipping confirmation. Im a premier member but my order status is non premier, and i ordered on the phone 11/9 between 7pm-8pm...the feeling of excitement has returned. I cant wait!!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So, I haven't preordered or anything, because I was waiting for my upgrade elidgability.. so now I'm ready to upgrade and really really want the Yellow 920, but everywhere I look, including at&t's site, say that it's out of stock....

Should I just order the yellow from AT&T and hope that a new batch of yellow 920s gets shipped over from Nokia soon? I really hate this back ordering stuff. I was so hoping to have a yellow 920 to play with this week... This is very disappointing :(

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
An AT&T rep just told me I'll get mine on the 26th. I ordered on the 9th via premier.

BELIEVE ME you are gonna get it way before then.. those reps dont have enough anyway.. if you talk to ten different reps.. you will get 10 different answers.. you are just gonna have to wait maybe two or three days! good luck

Chakram

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Not sure...Mine shipped late last night, the 16th! Will be here on Tues, the 20th! Premier order, ordered on 7th, but was processed to the 9th.

Ivan Gonzalez1

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
So let me ask all of you, if I ordered my yellow L920 on 11/14, should I not expect it until early December? I have had the option to get any other color, but I have always wanted the yellow. Thanks for the insight everyone! Trying to gauge my expectations.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So let me ask all of you, if I ordered my yellow L920 on 11/14, should I not expect it until early December? I have had the option to get any other color, but I have always wanted the yellow. Thanks for the insight everyone! Trying to gauge my expectations.

cuddle up with a long book, it's gonna be a while.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So, I haven't preordered or anything, because I was waiting for my upgrade elidgability.. so now I'm ready to upgrade and really really want the Yellow 920, but everywhere I look, including at&t's site, say that it's out of stock....

Should I just order the yellow from AT&T and hope that a new batch of yellow 920s gets shipped over from Nokia soon? I really hate this back ordering stuff. I was so hoping to have a yellow 920 to play with this week... This is very disappointing :(

If you really want yellow, get yellow. At least you'll go in knowing that you have to wait a while. Most of us had no idea.

My guess is that someone who orders now will get it in the first week of December.

That's purely a guess though.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
If you really want yellow, get yellow. At least you'll go in knowing that you have to wait a while. Most of us had no idea.

My guess is that someone who orders now will get it in the first week of December.

That's purely a guess though.

Thanks for the response.. yeah, my GF says I shouldn't settle for something I don't really want (I was about to give up and get the white one) so I guess I'll just order it "back order style" and just wait it out...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro