Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Dusk22

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Order 11/9 930am PST. Order was pending this whole time. Just checked and now its cancelled. Sent a tweet the attcustomercare for help. I don't want to be put at the end of the line :(

Mark Gatti

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Keep calling once a day everyday. Tie up thier phone lines inquiring about order status. Let them feel the pain of their latest f-up. Report how AT&Tis handling this and treating us to the Better Business Bureau. AT&T is an accredited business and has a link to BBB right on their sight. There's all sorts of different categories this "yellow mess" falls under. I already filed a complaint with BBB. The misrepresentation on their website previous to their upgrading their stock of yellow Lumias to out of stock for is grounds enough for a BBB complaint. Different answers from different reps is also good grounds to complain. We have consumer rights. Let's put them in action. Any other ideas?

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I have some good news :) So my package was sent to my school with the name of the account holder, so I was really worried they'd lose the package. I reminded them all last week and this morning that a package was coming in someone else's name, but it was for me. They just called me and told me they have it :) now I just need to go pick up the phone tomorrow morning.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to meet the person behind this dilemma and just sock him dead in the face and break his nose. It's utterly ridiculous that I and many other people pre-ordered this phone only to find we won't recieve our phone in week(s). Nokia and AT&T don't even inform us what has happened and what they plan to do about this. **** you Nokia and **** you AT&T. Why does AT&T allow people to pre-order phones that they don't even have in stock? So stupid.

I read this during class, and I started laughing. Then everyone including the teacher started looking at me.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I emailed Stephen Elop (ceo of nokia) and he forwarded the complaint to the engineering team. If only he could send me a 920 in yellow with overnight shipping.

I ordered on the 9th as well. I'm in the same boat.

I sent emails to him before. All all people get is "Thanks for the note (or whatever). Steven"

Doubt it is really him.

mariogarza87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th, website has the same date, around 9:30 am EST. Still no word. I'm have a strong feeling I'm not receiving my phone this week, mostly because of the holidays. Even if it ships tomorrow or Wednesday, I don't think they deliver on Friday and Saturday? What do you guys think?

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 7th, processed on the 8th and have heard NADA. I also emailed Stephen and I got an email back saying about the same thing he said to other people who emailed him. But I did see that he had forwarded the email to someone else.

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
For people who ordered on the 9th:

Please reply with what time you ordered (include time zone) and if your order has shipped. If it did, tell me when.

I ordered around 4:30 PM EST on the 9th. Nothing here.

ordered 7:14 PM EST on the 9th, got an order update that it shipped friday night 10:55 PM from Memphis, TN

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got a call from my mom, she received the package, i cant wait to get home...

Ordered on NOV 9th at 7:14 PM EST. i preordered over the phone, if that makes anything different, and i got a email with my order update dated 11/17 2:20AM with a tracking number.

TDipuma

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered in corporate store on 11/9 at 11am CST and still listed as processing. What ticks me off is that I questioned the 3-5 business day delivery time frame that the sales rep quoted because I noted that the website said that they wouldn't ship until 11/12.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Order 11/9 930am PST. Order was pending this whole time. Just checked and now its cancelled. Sent a tweet the attcustomercare for help. I don't want to be put at the end of the line :(

I hate hearing that this is happening to some people. I also hate that there doesn't appear to be any recourse... or at least nobody here has posted about their place in line being returned.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the night of the 8th PST.

An AT&T rep told me I ordered on the 9th according to their system. I figured it was EST on their system.

Order shows on my "My Orders" section as the 13th.

Talked to another rep that said my order shows up as the 8th.

How many different conflicting inventory management systems do they have? Geez.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12