Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy I finally have a tracking number from USPS! Although it doesn't say shipped yet. Hopefully they get it out and in my hands by Wednesday.

GuppyMFJ

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

After reading this, I checked my status again and now I have a tracking number for mine. This happened within the last hour, as I check often.

Hopefully it gets here soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

LOL so we do have some movement today. Rejoice all ye yellow-hopefuls.

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

My yellow Lumia 920 arrived on Friday. It took a while to activate it, but since then it has been a great experience.

My battery life looks good so far. I have downloaded quite a few Nokia apps, plus some of the essentials from my Android life (Open Table, Skype, Skydrive, Box, etc.). No games so far.

I'm wondering if some of the reboot and battery life issues are from third-party apps that are misbehaving.

I'm pleased so far and looking forward my "new" life with Windows 8!

how was activation, did you work on it on your own or you had to call to activate?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I think it is, but he sent me email to some team. If it weren't him, a rep shouldn't put "regards, stephen" on the email.
I'm sure that other employees can see his email and reply to it (I remember reading somewhere that sometimes a rep will respond), but I think he actually typed and sent the message.

That's what it was. Like I said, I didn't know EXACTLY what he told me

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
just got my tracking number, but usps doesn't show anything on their site. I'm assuming at&t printed the label and it will go out tommorrow. Ordered the 9th @ 1230 pm in store. Must have gotten a shipment in over the weekend!

what!! And i didn't get a tracking number?? And i'm a premier customer!!

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Stiiillllll penndddddiinnnnnnggg ugh

Technically, this is the fifth business day after I ordered on the ninth, and they said it wouldn't ship for 3-5 business days. So if it doesn't ship today, someone at ATT is getting an earful. Provided I don't turn into Fluttershy, as I often do on the phone.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh snap! I just checked my status and found a tracking number. I haven't even gotten an email yet that the phone has been shipped. USPS, predictably, has no info yet on shipping status.

I guess I was wrong about when they were going to start shipping these things out again.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If my phone doesn't ship today (this is the last business day), I will literally fly to Texas, jump in the warehouse, and take my phone.

If you do, I bet you'll see stacks of thousands of yellow phones ready for shipment, and the main shipping guy just kicking back playing Angry Birds Star Wars instead of shipping out phones.

*shakes fist* Dang you Rovio!!!

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

No update on my order yet, still says Pending Shipment. I ordered on the 9th at 5 PM EST, and my order says it was placed on the 13th. So I'm still behind a lot of you guys.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

When I try to track my shipment on USPS I get this message:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Has anyone else who's gotten a tracking number been seeing the same thing?

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You know I could not be more happier that my phone has shipped. But I am compelled to remain so pissed off at ATT and Nokia because what is going on is so wrong, I really hope all of y'all get your phones ASAP. But I must point out that I have not received the email regarding shipment, but I know it will be shipped.

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Those of y'all who are receiving your phones VIA USPS. The tracking info will become avaliable. All that means is the label has been made and it will officially be shipped tmw. I know this because this is the 2nd lumia 920 I am recieving and the same thing happened before. DO NOT WORRY. The info will appear shortly.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

For those of you who got it mailed via USPS - how long did it take to arrive? And did it require a signature to get delivered?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Considering they said that my order was placed on the 8th,... this is taking a while.

Boo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss