Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

anon(5354375)

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Guys funny story. I walked up to a Microsoft holiday store in my local mall today. They had the yellow 920 on the show floor. I asked them if they had any yellow 920s in stock and to my surprise they replied they had a lot O_O' I was like fuuuuuuuu*******. I was enraged to the fullest that I am waiting for my phone for more than a week now and they had it in stock all this time.They priced it at $99 also, but the only catch was they weren't giving any free chargers.

EDIT
30485227.jpg

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Not selling yellow in store was a big mistake. Can't order online, calling every AT&T store and every Authorized Seller within 40 miles of Boston...still no luck.

Machater81

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Got tracking info today. Ordered mine on the 9th (non-premier) at 5:23pm EST. Hang in there guys!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Got tracking info today. Ordered mine on the 9th (non-premier) at 5:23pm EST. Hang in there guys!
Where did you check your tracking info? I've been checking the "My Orders" section of my account on the AT&T site. Is there a better place to check?

Dusk22

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Update. Ordered on 11/09. Pending until today. This morning cancelled. Talked to a AT&T social customer care person from twitter. He talked to a shipping manager and supposedly he revived my order. They had no idea why it got canceled and are going to try to bump me back to my spot in line. Hoping I can get a tracking number tomorrow.

AllPhoneNews

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I emailed the CEO Nokia and he forwarded my complaint to the US person in charge working with AT&T and he is looking into it.

stevearsenault

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Just got my tracking number, the USPS site isn't able to give me date of arrival, but all looks clear. (I ordered on the 9th at around noon EST).

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Talked to a rep on the phone again. They confirmed that I ordered 11 days ago, on the 8th.

No info yet.

First come first served? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

sanshiro

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Got my USPS tracking numbers (Yellow 920 and SIM) a few minutes ago. Shipped 11/19.

Ordered 11/9 3PM PST
non-premium

Chillax

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

To the people that did get their phones...

Did you also get the charging pads? Or are those still on backorder?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
YAY!! MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED WITH USPS!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope it comes Saturday at latest. I ordered the JBL PowerUp and it shipped today with UPS, but won't arrive until NEXT Tuesday. :(

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Where did you check your tracking info? I've been checking the "My Orders" section of my account on the AT&T site. Is there a better place to check?

Go to http://wireless.att.com/order_status

Select Wireless Number from the drop down menu
Enter Wireless Number
Enter Billing OR Shipping Zip Code
Enter Captcha
Click Submit

That way has more info and is more up-to-date as far as I've experienced.

sanshiro

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

So did everybody who got their items shipped via USPS got it second-day? Btw when I try to track the package I get this:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

I assume it's not in their system yet?

I made the mistake of having it shipped to my office. My office's shipping dept. is closed on Thursday and Friday... will USPS take it back to their facility?

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Had given up hope that mine would ship today but just checked and I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER! Yeah! My order was placed on 11/9 at 6:20p EST. With any luck I'll have it by Friday. Hoping for Wednesday but not holding my breath. Charging pad is still showing In Process but that's ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99