Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Funny.

I mentioned to AT&T rep...

People on the 9th were getting tracking numbers
I ordered on the 8th, as verified by several AT&T reps
I was told multiple times that orders were processed "First come, first served."

What was her answer?

"Yeah. We had customers say the same thing with the iPhone, wondering why some people got theirs before others."

Umm... okay? How does this answer my concern at all? It's like saying, "Yeah.. first come first served was just bs to get you off the phone."

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Some of you need to chill out and learn how shipping works. Just because you have a tracking number MEANS NOTHING. There's isn't a USPS guy sitting there getting handed packages as soon as your label is put on the box. The stuff goes out in bulk. ONE label for hundreds of packages is created so when that load gets scanned it's updated to Acceptance. As soon as you get your tracking number you won't see any info. WHY? BECAUSE IT HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE YET. I'll give you a little tip about USPS, the status will update very little during its journey. It's usually acceptance, processed through sort facility in Texas then another sort facility then arrived at your post office then all mail sorted then out for delivery. The day it's expected to be delivered it all shows up at once usually between 11am-3pm. Your status as delivered won't even show up until an hour or two after it hits your doorstep.

Jessica

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

I want my shipping information to update in the future!! That would be awesome.

Your package will delivered on 05/21/2012 at 3:37pm. It will be seven inches from the left side of your door. Your delivery guy will walk with a limp because he stepped in a gopher hole on the way to your door.

Wilson920

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Ordered 11/9 and shipped out today! Not only the phone but the sim and the charging pad is listed as shipped!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

So did everybody who got their items shipped via USPS got it second-day? Btw when I try to track the package I get this:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

I assume it's not in their system yet?

I made the mistake of having it shipped to my office. My office's shipping dept. is closed on Thursday and Friday... will USPS take it back to their facility?

when it is in their system (takes up to 24 hours), call to change that. they can have it delivered at your city's USPS office.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

So did everybody who got their items shipped via USPS got it second-day? Btw when I try to track the package I get this:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

I assume it's not in their system yet?

I made the mistake of having it shipped to my office. My office's shipping dept. is closed on Thursday and Friday... will USPS take it back to their facility?
They'll leave a notice, I suggest you go online and track your package, you'll see where it says something like "delivery attempt" and a link to have your package redelivered. I filled it out and I got it today.

emptyy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 13th, confirmed on 14th. Got the tracking number on 19th. The carrier is FedEx, from MEMPHIS to NYC. Man! This is a long drive!

TDipuma

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Got my tracking number tonight, but no charger yet. I ordered in store on 11/9 at 11am CST.

mariogarza87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 13th, confirmed on 14th. Got the tracking number on 19th. The carrier is FedEx, from MEMPHIS to NYC. Man! This is a long drive!

Are you sure you got the yellow one? That's odd, there's even people that ordered on the 8th and still haven't heard anything. Who knows what's really going on at AT&T.

mariogarza87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Oh man, are you sure you got the yellow one? That's great for you, but that really proves wrong the first come first serve theory. Who knows what's going on at AT&T.

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site

If you haven't ordered yet check your local AT&T stores. In my area there are at least 10 stores that report yellow in stock or limited stock. Same with cyan.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
There's a guy on another forum that ordered his yellow on the 13th and got it today. At&t really botched this.
Also, he switched from Sprint. I wonder if they are fulfilling switchers before current customers. Anyone look into that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb