Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

In the suburbs of Pittsburgh. You can punch in zip 15235. May have shipped more to our area because the local sports teams are black/gold (yellow) !

Thanks.. Holy crap, almost every store in that area has yellow in stock. And that's in stock and not limited availability.

It's only a 10 hour drive from Boston...hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

hellokhemra

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Thanks.. Holy crap, almost every store in that area has yellow in stock. And that's in stock and not limited availability.

It's only a 10 hour drive from Boston...hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

My Info.:
Order Date: 11/10
Process Date: 11/11
Premier Account: Yes
Color: Yellow

I haven't received mine either despite what was written in an email AT&T sent me: "Your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/14/12."

I'm tempted to take the hike to Pittsburgh as well, but I wonder if I can get AT&T to ship me a Lumia 920 from one of the Pittsburgh AT&T stores.

itsarchie

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my tracking number. Should receive it tomorrow! Ordered on 11/9 noon and finally received a tracking number yesterday! Only thing that's still pending shipment is the charging pad which is no big deal. I just want the phone in my hand! gyyyaaaahhhhh!!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I'm dreaming, but I hope my phone arrives tomorrow instead of Friday. It just shipped yesterday, so... Also, my jbl power up is on UPS (lumia is on USPS), and it says I won't get it till next Tuesday. And it shipped Sunday (yes, Sunday)!! But I understand some of you guy's phones haven't shipped yet. I'm sorry. Here is a banana that will make you feel better. :)

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So those who don't know yet, AT&T is offering the Lumia 920 for $49 for Black Friday. Call AT&T and ask for your $50 credit since you were an early adopter of the phone. I just got my $50 credit.

eharris55

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone called ATT recently wanted to see if anyone received similar info? I was just told that my order (11/14, Yellow 920) was set to ship on either Thurs 11/22 or Fri 11/23.

Was also told that I can ask for $50 Black Friday credit on Friday.

It sounded like a lot of BS but heres to keeping positive.

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone called ATT recently wanted to see if anyone received similar info? I was just told that my order (11/14, Yellow 920) was set to ship on either Thurs 11/22 or Fri 11/23.

Was also told that I can ask for $50 Black Friday credit on Friday.

It sounded like a lot of BS but heres to keeping positive.

I got my $50 credit today. You don't have to wait until Friday.

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
When you ordered your phone, did you get the free charger? I just tried to get the $50 credit and was told 1) its not Black Friday and 2) I only paid $50 for my phone. I tried to explain that, no I paid $99 for my phone and got a free charger. I can't help it if their system applied the charger discount to the phone instead of the charger. So then he went back to 1) its not Black Friday. Finally, told him thank you and that I would just call back on Friday and ask to speak to a supervisor.

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
When you ordered your phone, did you get the free charger? I just tried to get the $50 credit and was told 1) its not Black Friday and 2) I only paid $50 for my phone. I tried to explain that, no I paid $99 for my phone and got a free charger. I can't help it if their system applied the charger discount to the phone instead of the charger. So then he went back to 1) its not Black Friday. Finally, told him thank you and that I would just call back on Friday and ask to speak to a supervisor.
I did not get the free charger when I ordered the phone. But I told the rep that when I talked with him this morning and he still gave me the credit and "supposedly" ordered the free charger for me. But I've yet to see any orders added to the "My Orders" section of the wireless.att.com website. He said I should have it by Nov. 30 and that he would call me that day to ensure that I got it. The $50 credit has already showed up on my account, so I know people can get it. Just keep calling back until you get someone who will do it for you. Look at the front page of WPCentral.com, there's a story about getting the $50 discount.

AllPhoneNews

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I talked to the Head of Nokia Marketing and he said:

"I just finished up a call with AT&T and it looks like they are moving through their deliveries now.[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]I have asked them to provide me with the specific status of your order and will contact you in the next few hours with an update."[/FONT][/FONT]

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I talked to the Head of Nokia Marketing and he said:

"I just finished up a call with AT&T and it looks like they are moving through their deliveries now.
I have asked them to provide me with the specific status of your order and will contact you in the next few hours with an update."

That's nice. I just got off the phone with Premier support and 1) she gave me a $25 credit, 2) she was thoroughly confused with the order system as the ppl prior to her messed it up, 3) she promised to give me a call tomorrow, 4) Black Friday $50 price match is my call, I will decide to whether to cancel the existing order tomorrow.

So in short, if I don't get a status on shipping tomorrow, I will cancel the order and go fishing for one in-store for the BF deal. If not, bye-bye Lumia till AT&T and Nokia get their **** together and have inventory of phones for in store buying. I am tired of the wait.

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
so I ordered the yellow phone within hours of the pre order coming out..I got the phone. When does the charger come?

I'm expecting about a 7-10 days but won't hold them to it due to the holiday. I got an email the same day from AT&T saying they would ship in 3-5 business days.

mariogarza87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm really starting to get frustrated. Why are there stores that already have the yellow in stock and mine hasn't shipped?? And of course the stores in my area don't have it in stock. I won't get it until the next week, and if it doesn't ship tomorrow, it probably won't ship until next week, and I will have it by the end of the next week, if everything goes well. I'm not pleased.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte