Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm frutrated with the USPS! Their website says that I should get the package today but the usual mail truck has come and gone and no phone. Tried calling them but that is worse than trying to call AT&T!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Last night I had AT&T switch me to FedEx overnight shipping for my troubles. Just in time apparently.

(update: Oh crap. Looks like they upgraded me... to FedEx 2-Day. lol. Good job there AT&T Customer Service. Thanks for lying to me... again. I guess my phone gets to me on Monday, which is fine. At least now I know. But dang... is a little honesty THAT hard?)

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Last night I had AT&T switch me to FedEx overnight shipping for my troubles. Just in time apparently.

(update: Oh crap. Looks like they upgraded me... to FedEx 2-Day. lol. Good job there AT&T Customer Service. Thanks for lying to me... again. I guess my phone gets to me on Monday, which is fine. At least now I know. But dang... is a little honesty THAT hard?)

Finally eh! You can now join those who departed this thread :p
Rest in Yellow!

hellokhemra

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
My Info.:
Order Date: 11/10
Process Date: 11/11
Premier Account: Yes
Color: Yellow

I just called AT&T's Premier hotline. The lady told me what all the other customer service representatives told me which was the phone is in "the warehouse" and is ready for shipment, but she did not further elaborate nor did she tell me why it has yet to ship. I tried to cancel the order, but she told me that it was not possible because it's already in the warehouse. However, she did tell me that I can cancel it if I am able to purchase the phone through one of AT&T's retail stores. Suspect!

Anyway, it's been 10 days now! Also, the transaction no longer appears in my online bank statement. It was listed as a "pending transaction," but now--nothing! At first I thought AT&T cancelled my order, but I checked online, & it still says "processing." Does anyone have the same problem?

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My Info.:
Order Date: 11/10
Process Date: 11/11
Premier Account: Yes
Color: Yellow

I just called AT&T's Premier hotline. The lady told me what all the other customer service representatives told me which was the phone is in "the warehouse" and is ready for shipment, but she did not further elaborate nor did she tell me why it has yet to ship. I tried to cancel the order, but she told me that it was not possible because it's already in the warehouse. However, she did tell me that I can cancel it if I am able to purchase the phone through one of AT&T's retail stores. Suspect!

Anyway, it's been 10 days now! Also, the transaction no longer appears in my online bank statement. It was listed as a "pending transaction," but now--nothing! At first I thought AT&T cancelled my order, but I checked online, & it still says "processing." Does anyone have the same problem?

Welcome to the club!
Same date, same status. At least "Mary" told me I can cancel the order.

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that is still waiting for their phones to be shipped, call AT&T and ask for the shipping to be changed to FedEx or UPS anything other than USPS! I just got off the phone with them and they are worse than AT&T when comes to giving you useful information. At this point they know my package made it to Tampa but that's it, nothing more. Did it make to Naples? Don't know. Will it be delivered today? Don't know. Will it be delivered on Friday? Don't know. But if you don't get your package by the end of next week let us know and we'll SEE if we can find it for you. BS!

GuppyMFJ

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived today. USPS still says it's out for delivery with expected delivery date of the 23rd FWIW.

Ordered on the 9th, shipping label attached on the 19th, and departed on the 20th.

Now to figure out how to activate it (from iPhone). Maybe it just takes awhile. Good luck everyone!

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Info
11/4 Initially Ordered- (5 min after it showed on the ATT web site)- was mysteriously cancelled 24hours later for no reason (Purchased at full no contract price)
11/8 Reordered with ATT Rep
11/15 ATT cancelled my order and resubmitted with a Micro-sim changing my order date and backorder priority
11/21 Still waiting on a Tracking number

"Winning guy" gave me hope! I figured- if "Winning Guy" got a tracking number so most people must have! I just checked- no such luck yet. :p

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Info
11/4 Initially Ordered- (5 min after it showed on the ATT web site)- was mysteriously cancelled 24hours later for no reason (Purchased at full no contract price)
11/8 Reordered with ATT Rep
11/15 ATT cancelled my order and resubmitted with a Micro-sim changing my order date and backorder priority
11/21 Still waiting on a Tracking number

"Winning guy" gave me hope! I figured- if "Winning Guy" got a tracking number so most people must have! I just checked- no such luck yet. :p
Yay! I love giving hope.

Keep hope alive!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss