Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

dtiapril

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow I've just read through this thread and can't believe all the hassle you've all been through. So glad I didn't pre-order, I just walked into a store on 17th and came away with my yellow Lumia 920 :D

OscarIsCool_

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my order online because I saw people posting about theirs being shipped!! Wasn't expecting mine to be shipped because I ordered on the 11th, but it shipped! Can't wait until it arrives!, so glad I know it's coming!!

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 9th and nothing has happened. If it doesn't ship Monday there's gonna be a screaming match between me and the highest supervisor they can find.

Could it be a problem with the order? I was initially told that the T&Cs were not confirmed and all that nonsense.

jockyTBK

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they're starting to flow! Mine shipped today. Looks like they upped my shipping. Here on Monday. Good thing, cause I was about a day away from canceling and picking up a black one in store.
Ordered 11/10 1pm, in store, non premier. Good luck everyone who's still waiting!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Could it be a problem with the order? I was initially told that the T&Cs were not confirmed and all that nonsense.

If there was a problem with the order, baileystein should have been told long ago. Especially after the million talks with customer service.

Last edited:

Maxasua

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my yellow Lumia 920 on Nov 9th in store. Non premier...finally got tracking info on Monday the 19th. Received the phone yesterday the 23rd. Came USPS. Still waiting for wireless charging plate.

Patience is a virtue! The yellow is beautiful.

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am still waiting. Sucks that I ordered after hours on the 9th and they had to "confirm" my order because it's a new line. The confirmation call came until Monday after hours, so I have an order date of the 13th. I went into an AT&T authorized retailer and they only had white, but I didn't really like the white one enough to get it.

iHeartInfoTech

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My preorder for the Yellow shipped 2nd day Air on Wednesday. I tried calling FedEx to see if I could get it from the sort facility. That was a bust. It's going to remain stuck inside a shipping container in a JFK cargo bay until it gets packed onto a truck for delivery Monday. So close but so far away. That's a 17 day wait. I'm exhausted from waiting and getting my hopes up; I so wanted to have a successful intercept today....

On a positive note, I made a separate order for the Nokia Wireless Charging Stand in Black Thursday and it too is scheduled for a Monday delivery vis USPS.
The Free Charging Plate remains backordered...

ericishere40

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I expected to hear by now as well. Ordered on the 12th. As i posted before, was told another shipment of yellow wasn't due until Dec. 2. I hope that isn't the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs