Beware: Some stores seem like they are pushing black

ozziegt

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a Lumia 920 today. The rep who signed me in said they only had black, but I told the rep who served me I wanted cyan and inquired about when they would get some. He said they had some other colors in the back, not just black. He went back and they had black, red, and white. I wasn't keen on a glossy phone but I looked at the white and it's beautiful. The glossy finish looks great and the black accents are a great contrast. The glossy finish actually sticks to the fingers really well. I ended up going with white. I don't know why the first rep told me they only have black. I honestly think he lied...there is no way he could be that misinformed. They might be short on other colors and trying to push the black ones. So if the store rep tells you that they have black ask him to please double check...

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I got a Lumia 920 today. The rep who signed me in said they only had black, but I told the rep who served me I wanted cyan and inquired about when they would get some. He said they had some other colors in the back, not just black. He went back and they had black, red, and white. I wasn't keen on a glossy phone but I looked at the white and it's beautiful. The glossy finish looks great and the black accents are a great contrast. The glossy finish actually sticks to the fingers really well. I ended up going with white. I don't know why the first rep told me they only have black. I honestly think he lied...there is no way he could be that misinformed. They might be short on other colors and trying to push the black ones. So if the store rep tells you that they have black ask him to please double check...

Interesting, all the stores I called/went to said only black. I found that very odd. This is beginning to be a sham of a roll out day man I swear. They advertise colors, you don't get told about colors. Man, ATT is messin' up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster