The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    :excl:I have my 920, signed in with my live account (yahoo). Synced my facebook. Yay. But I can't sign into Google Mail to save my life. Roadblocked. Is anyone else having this problem?! I've tripled checked my email and password but can't get in!!!:excl:

Update: Apparently I had to authorize this device with my google account. It has its own one time only password that is generated to authorize it. Who would have guessed!? Phew! All of my contacts were saved to that account!
    Last edited by NinaNachthexen; 11-10-2012 at 05:56 AM.
    11-09-2012 01:41 PM
    I had no trouble adding my GMAIL account... I don't like that there aren't push notifications for it though...
    11-09-2012 01:57 PM
    Does it say wrong password?
    11-09-2012 02:06 PM
    I had no trouble adding my GMAIL account... I don't like that there aren't push notifications for it though...
    Set it up as Exchange (Outlook) and you'll be all set. Be sure to visit m.google.com/sync though to make sure items you delete actually get deleted and not archived.
    11-09-2012 02:08 PM
    Isn't that what using the setting 'as items arrive' is for?
    11-09-2012 02:16 PM
    When setting up your email account be sure to check the boxes to Sync Email, Contacts and Calender. All you need is the Email and Contacts checked and the option to push items as they arrive will appear in the Account set-up.

Hope this helps and it's an awesome device Enjoy!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    11-09-2012 02:45 PM
    I had some weirdness with it and I had to "verify" my gmail address via the msoft website on the web-browser to get it to function normally. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I haven't used a windows phone since the 900 launch. It's working fine now though.
    11-09-2012 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD