ATT doesn't sell off contract in store???

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
yes, for 60 days i was told, the store i went to and the store i called. I raged.

Just call around, you might get lucky

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Smh join the rest of us disappointed perspective lumia buyers... I will buy the unlocked on from somewhere tho... where oh where will my 920 come from???

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Check Best Buy. In another thread, the OP picked it up at BB for the off contract price, and is going to toss a ST sim into it.

Akothan

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Bought mine this morning off contract, but I had to have at least a prepaid account... So the lady set me up with a pay as you go account and off I went. Now if I could only get an unlock code...*sigh*

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Bastards, the att rep didnt know thought i could then he went to the back and his manager said no, bunch of idiots.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Lucky you... did you have to tap dance??

Nope, wasnt an issue it seemed. Asked what i was there for. I said a white Lumia 920. Me and the guy next to me were talking he was also getting a white one. Rang me up, i asked about the wireless charging pad. Said they didnt have any and they were for upgrade buyers only. I said ok thanks. No dancing was necessary but i did feel like moon walking out of there cause i was happy :)

rclifton

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought one at my local At&T Store without even having an account.. I just walked in and said I was buying it as a birthday present for my Sister-in-law. They asked for her number, but did not sell it under her number or anything else. Just said they need an At&T number to put in for the survey thing on customer service.

I checked my receipt and it doesn't have any of her info on it so I'm pretty confident it didn't screw anything up for her.. Now the wireless charging pad is another story entirely. I didn't get one and not sure if I will as the sales lady and everyone else in the store was convinced it was online only and that if it were ment for in-store purchases as well it would be in the box with the phone..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)