AT&T won't give me a Free Wireless Charger ..

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
First. Are Wireless Chargers free for every order for a Lumia 920?

Second. What do I do If I order a Lumia 920 and they're not giving me a free Wireless charger, I was told they're not offering this, I asked three AT&T Representatives and they said they don't offer it for free.

Help?

UPDATE: Called CS about this, and I get credited for the price of the charging plate.. Thanks to everyone who responded :)

Last edited:

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
First. Are Wireless Chargers free for every order for a Lumia 920?

Second. What do I do If I order a Lumia 920 and they're not giving me a free Wireless charger, I was told they're not offering this, I asked three AT&T Representatives and they said they don't offer it for free.

Help?

Is this a corporate store? if so, they are retarded, it is a promotion through January 2013. The one i went to said they would send to any 920 buyer when it ships.

Even authorized retailers are getting pads too.

km99

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I was told the same thing. I even took with me the press release but it turns out that if you buy the phone off contract at $450, you don't get the wireless charger.

t.regal

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T store I went to this morning had not received the charging plates with their phone shipment, but thought they may get them this afternoon.

The rep I worked with assured me that he would have it shipped to me within 3 days. He was able to order it before I left the store.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
As long as you're upgrading/starting a new contract, you should get a charging plate.

The AT&T store I went to this morning had not received the charging plates with their phone shipment, but thought they may get them this afternoon.

The rep I worked with assured me that he would have it shipped to me within 3 days. He was able to order it before I left the store.

The same thing happened to me, the rep ordered me one and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days. They didn't get any in stock.

I don't think the press release says anything about having to sign a new contract, but I'll have to read it again to be sure.

wp8nyc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Same with me but the rep just added a note to my account that they owe me the charger and I can pick it up from any att store when they have them in stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb