Nokia wireless plate on backorder through premier???

Michael Weisberg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just received my 920 from premier and the wireless charging plate wasn't included in the shipping box even though my order receipt states that it should.

After being on the phone with them for 45 minutes (WTF!!!!) they say the plate is now backordered with no known shipping date.

How screwed up is this?!?!?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Just received my 920 from premier and the wireless charging plate wasn't included in the shipping box even though my order receipt states that it should.

After being on the phone with them for 45 minutes (WTF!!!!) they say the plate is now backordered with no known shipping date.

How screwed up is this?!?!?
Did you receive the device yet? It may possibly be in there box! When did you order?

Mine is being shipped and is scheduled to arrive on Monday with my phone.

Michael Weisberg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it on the 7th as soon as you could pre-order it and I got it about an hour ago. The phone is beautiful and works great. The shipping box contained nothing else but the orange att phone box.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I ordered black plates with 2 phones on Weds. morning with no issue, but they didn't arrive with the phone. I asked the premiere support rep and she told me they are back-ordered and will go out as soon as they have more.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered it on the 7th as soon as you could pre-order it and I got it about an hour ago. The phone is beautiful and works great. The shipping box contained nothing else but the orange att phone box.
Dang. I hope that's not the same thing that happens to mine. I ordered that night, around 7:40pm. Shipping says it's included, no sign of it being back-ordered.

Why0Why

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a tracking number for my plate, but neither the plate nor the phone arrived and the tracking number for the phone doesn't work. I'm glad you got the phone and didn't end up like me with nothing.

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
When I picked up my 920 this morning. The salesman told me to call corporate to receive a free charging pad since they never received them.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)