Free charging plate only available if you sign new contract.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well sorta true, loophole is to buy online with a "plan" (no commitment). Dont activate the phone and cancel your line. By that time your charger should have arrived.

"To Activate your Device and utilize the entire suite of features included with your service, you MUST follow these steps IN ORDER;

1. Charge your Device.
2. Turn ON your device and make a test call."

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thing is the press release from AT&T didn't say that. It says if you buy the 920 you get the wireless charger for free. Didn't say anything about signing a new 2 year contract.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Thing is the press release from AT&T didn't say that. It says if you buy the 920 you get the wireless charger for free. Didn't say anything about signing a new 2 year contract.

Well you know the stores, they like to make up stuff. Just like how some don't want to sell you a phone no-commitment and claim they can only sell it with a contract. Which is a lie, they just want to get commission or whatever for selling another contract.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
So, I went in to a different store last night and played dumb consumer. :p

I said, "I bought this new Nokia last week and when I was on Nokia's website today I saw I was supposed to get a free charging thing for it. How come I didn't get one?"

"Lets take a look at your account."

The salesman was also a 900 user, so maybe he liked that I had bought a 920...

I saw him and a co-worker discussing what they could do, while I "shopped" the store.

I overheard the co-worker say it was only for people that ordered online.

..More muted talking..

Came up to me to confirm shipping address, and now my free charging plate is on it's way to my door step..

-For those of you that didn't get one because you paid no commitment pricing.. give it a go at a different corporate store. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12