Vibrate makes it sound like it is falling apart

mshaw2k

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I exchanged mine as i found that the noise it makes could not possibly be intentional, however handset number 2 did exactly the same, so i have resigned to the fact that this is it. This is the noise my phone makes when it vibrates, and now reading all these i think, so what. It still works and it ain't bad at all. If Nokia send a press release out saying sorry for the cockup guys i will be first in the queue to get mine fixed if not i will still sleep well tonight that i have a decent phone (even if it does sound like a bicycle wheel with an old credit card stuck in it.) 😃

Iamdunne

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine does it too, it's a bit nerve-wracking.
I actually thought my vibrate was broken it is almost non existent. I have to silence my phone at work and keep having to check it because no real notifications. Went into settings and can't find way to increase it.

Last edited:

RyoTGZ

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
My first 920 didn't have the loud virbation issue. It also didn't make any noise if I shook it. But I exchanged it for some issues and now this one has loud vibrate and makes noise if I shake it.... sigh

Iamdunne

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
When people keep talking about exchanging their phone are they actually doing this at AT&T? Anytime I have phone issues with them I have had to deal with warranty through manufacturer or go to a store an hour away that has a service center.

Mpm277

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine makes a soft rattle and I just assumed it was the camera or something. It's definitely not as intense as some make theirs out to be. In fact, I never thought anything of it really until I heard people complaining about it.

Matt Sharpe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The 920 I got on Saturday from EE UK had the rattle, so I took it back today and the new one has the same rattle.

Unfortunately EE don't allow returns, only replacement if there's a fault. Probably going to eBay my new one, or trade it in at CEX :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb