Cyan sold in person?!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup, there are a bunch of posts about this since this morning. The Microsoft Store is selling every color except yellow. I played with the red, white, black, and cyan in-hand at lunch today.

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm posting on my cyan 920, picked it up at the MS store today. They had every color including yellow earlier this afternoon.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm posting on my cyan 920, picked it up at the MS store today. They had every color including yellow earlier this afternoon.

Hey Adebo, just wondering, did you physically see the yellow ones? It seems the only yellows have been display models or special units employees got. None have physically been on sale. Can you elaborate on what you saw? Where in the U.S. are you? Thanks!

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yup, there are a bunch of posts about this since this morning. The Microsoft Store is selling every color except yellow. I played with the red, white, black, and cyan in-hand at lunch today.

As long as they don't have grey anytime soon I won't be too pissed that I bought early.

veereshai

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got my red one this evening from a microsoft store. There was already another person buying a Lumia 920 and he got the Cyan one. IMO, the cyan felt a bit dull to me. Haven't spotted a yellow phone yet.

xcharles718

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Are these MS-sold phones unlocked?

I know the Holiday Stores will not be selling the 920. Thus, I'll(hopefully) begin my 2 1/2+ hour trek to the nearest full-time Microsoft Store in the morning...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

iLLGT3

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T store did not have Cyan in stock. Only black and white. I had to have a AT&T staff member order one shipped to my house. :(

I hope it gets here Monday or Tuesday.

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey Adebo, just wondering, did you physically see the yellow ones? It seems the only yellows have been display models or special units employees got. None have physically been on sale. Can you elaborate on what you saw? Where in the U.S. are you? Thanks!

I saw a white, red, yellow and cyan models in MS employees hands today. This was at MS store in Tysons corner mall in Mclean, VA. They told me they received 60 920s today, I did not ask for a color break down.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw a white, red, yellow and cyan models in MS employees hands today. This was at MS store in Tysons corner mall in Mclean, VA. They told me they received 60 920s today, I did not ask for a color break down.

Interesting! Didn't see any of them carrying yellow when I was there, but it's already been revealed that employees that got demo units mostly got yellow (Microsoft Store and AT&T) so I assume that's where the they came from, since they said they don't have any yellows (I called several times during the day, my last being at 8 pm).

Thanks for the info. Here's hoping they get some yellows in tomorrow.

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Well now I'm upset that I didn't think to try a Microsoft store before ordering mine through AT&T! Do those sold at MSFT Stores come with the free charging plate? ...I hope not or I'll really be mad at myself:(

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Interesting! Didn't see any of them carrying yellow when I was there, but it's already been revealed that employees that got demo units mostly got yellow (Microsoft Store and AT&T) so I assume that's where the they came from, since they said they don't have any yellows (I called several times during the day, my last being at 8 pm).

Thanks for the info. Here's hoping they get some yellows in tomorrow.

I was there around 1:30 this afternoon. The first guy I spoke to said they did not even have a single 920 and that the phone was not released yet. So of course I grabbed someone else.

If you are familiar with the store, behind the registers where the tables are is where I got to see all the red, white and yellow. Two employees had them and were setting them up. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett