920 activation and charger questions

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Those of us that have been fortunate enough to get the 920, I have a few questions for you.

I'm running the activation now... And have been for almost an hour - has anyone else seen it take a long time?

Also, did you get a charger to match your phone? I ordered white, but have a black charger/cable.

Just wondering.
Thanks!

Edit - did you also get earbuds???

jonesyvoor

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white 920 and got a black charging plate. I believe all of the free plates are black.

Also, my phone worked right out of the box. There was no "activation period".

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white 920 and got a black charging plate. I believe all of the free plates are black.

Also, my phone worked right out of the box. There was no "activation period".

Not the plate, I know that is black. Was talking about the wall charger.

Looks like a call to AT&T is in order... :(

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yeah, all accessories are black, except for the power plug of the charging plate, which is white for some reason.

I "activated" my phone online, waited 2-3 hours, then chatted with ATT. they had me try my old iphone sim. then back to new sim, than to ech support... finally, it just started working.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
yeah, all accessories are black, except for the power plug of the charging plate, which is white for some reason.

I "activated" my phone online, waited 2-3 hours, then chatted with ATT. they had me try my old iphone sim. then back to new sim, than to ech support... finally, it just started working.

Thanks! Finally got mine working after some on/off efforts with both phones!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05