No earphones?

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I didn't see any in the box. No idea why, but then again I already have better ones. Amazon is a great place to find cheap, high quality earbuds.

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
All of mine have broken from the past. Including the ones that came with my iPod Nano 3rd gen (2007). Recommend any good ones that aren't too expensive? This isn't necessarily my money. :p

s2korpio

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
There is the Klipsch S3, but most people complain that the treble side is a bit too high. But the again the 920 has an EQ so you could just adjust it :)

s2korpio

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok, if you're REALLY into a budget, get the Kanen KM-92. I haven't used them personally, but checking around the sites wouldntive you the impression that they're quite a value to have.

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Any in-ear phones with mic and in-line controls recommend???

I don't remember if Nuforce 600s earphones have in line controls, but for 25 bucks, they sounds amazing. And I am really picky about earphones and audio quality. I think the one with a mic is like 5 bucks more. They are a little heavier on the bass but really produce quality sound, truly top notch for what you pay for. Plus they come in awesome colors! flat cables as well which is a cool feature.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Please guys, when recommending in-ear units, please keep in mind that the inline controls on most of these are made to work with ios, not windows phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss