Did you guys get a user manual with your phone? I got a Quick Start guide and a Product and Safety booklet. I don't know if the AT&T rep removed it from the box and failed to put it back in, or what, but I would expect there to be a user manual in the box. I was able to download the manual from the Nokia website, but it would be nice to have the hard copy.
    11-10-2012 08:03 AM
    I don't think many companies include full manuals anymore. I didn't get one either.
    11-10-2012 11:38 AM
    That's kind of a bummer, for me at least. My last phone was 6-7 years old. I've got a lot to learn when it comes to using a smart phone.

Here is a link to the manual on Nokia's website, http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/p..._920_UG_en.pdf
    11-10-2012 12:41 PM
    I don't think many companies include full manuals anymore. I didn't get one either.
    I didn't get one when I bought the 900 back in April. IE did have links to Nokia's website preloaded when I got the device, so I was able to find the manual online. I would think that the links to Nokia's website would also be preloaded on the 920.
    11-10-2012 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD