Battery life vs iPhone 5/4s

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Question to L920 owners, that have/had iPhone 4s/5.

How do you think does it compare? I have no results from anywhere, but my feeling is, that iPhone is probably better when it comes to utilisng battery juice?

Any opinios people would like to share?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Identical to your iPhone 4 battery, which is 2 years old?

The battery life never really took a dive at any point, so it's basically the same as when I got it. I'm pretty good at managing my background apps as well so I have never been one to drain the **** out of my phones batteries.

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but, if brand new 2000 mah L920 lasts more less the same as iPhone 4, which after 2 years has a capacity of battery, say, 1100 mah, then...

I'd say Lumia underperforms... But it is probably WP8 problem, not just this phone...

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but, if brand new 2000 mah L920 lasts more less the same as iPhone 4, which after 2 years has a capacity of battery, say, 1100 mah, then...

I'd say Lumia underperforms... But it is probably WP8 problem, not just this phone...
I've actually been very impressed with the battery life. I'd be willing to say it's slightly better than my iPhone 4 was. Definitely better than my Galaxy Note. When you factor in all the different things that are going on with the live tiles, I think they nailed it.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Battery life will improve after a few charging cycles, it's been the same for me with every phone I've ever had.

Right now, after only one charge my Lumia 920 lasted less than a day with fairly moderate/heavy use. I'm hoping for much better performance after a few charging cycles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes