My L920 camera vs my mates SGS3 camera?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Personally i don't think an update would make much difference.

The main reason I believe an update will help is that Engadget mentioned that when they went to Finland a few months ago, and tested a prototype, the picture quality in full light was better than it us now.

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
The main reason I believe an update will help is that Engadget mentioned that when they went to Finland a few months ago, and tested a prototype, the picture quality in full light was better than it us now.

Buddy just say the update does make a difference but does it not pi55 you off knowing that your phone doesn't work out of the box the way it was promised to?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Buddy just say the update does make a difference but does it not pi55 you off knowing that your phone doesn't work out of the box the way it was promised to?

They promised amazing low light performance and steady video. It works exactly as promised.

I don't think they ever promised best-in-class daytime photos.

I'll gladly take any updates to increase performance. But I don't expect it to outclass the iPhone 5 for daylight shots.

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Amazing low light performance which is still not better than SGS3.

I compared my pics to a SGS3 in all kind of scenarios, high light, low light and no light without flash and i was deeply disappointed.

I've had windows phones since the early days so please don't think im trolling or over exaggerating!!

lg89

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
No, because I don't expect any of my electronic purchases to be a final product. Every electronic product has its bugs and tweaks. It's why having a strong support service is an important consideration when you buy something. You want to know the company is committed to keeping your purchase relevant with the times. It's a bit annoying that the product isn't fully optimize out of the box, but so long as I know the support service is out there constantly trying to improve it, it hardly matters over the entire lifespan of tht product.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I compared my pics to a SGS3 in all kind of scenarios, high light, low light and no light without flash and i was deeply disappointed.

I've had windows phones since the early days so please don't think im trolling or over exaggerating!!

You exhibit all signs of being a troll.

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

......u must be kidding then. The low light pics are truly second to none.sgs3 in low light is just normal as the normal.

JSern

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You mean that phone that has a faster processor AND a better camera? Some people who live in lala land never cease to amaze me.

Lack of sharpening is not the reason the camera sucks. Lumia phones have been living in blurry-ville since the very first 800. It's been well criticized and frankly such an obvious flaw that even regular consumers will notice without it being pointed out to them. How they can continue to market their cameras as bleeding edge, much less 8MP, is beyond me. People keep on claiming some magical update will fix all these problems. The fact that it was released in this state already points to its limitations. No other lumia phone has gotten a magical update that fixes something of this magnitude. I hope no one is making their purchasing decisions based on a pipedream update. This is as good as its gonna get, take it or leave it.

Seems like we got a hater here

GT2010

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
You mean that phone that has a faster processor AND a better camera? Some people who live in lala land never cease to amaze me.

Lack of sharpening is not the reason the camera sucks. Lumia phones have been living in blurry-ville since the very first 800. It's been well criticized and frankly such an obvious flaw that even regular consumers will notice without it being pointed out to them. How they can continue to market their cameras as bleeding edge, much less 8MP, is beyond me. People keep on claiming some magical update will fix all these problems. The fact that it was released in this state already points to its limitations. No other lumia phone has gotten a magical update that fixes something of this magnitude. I hope no one is making their purchasing decisions based on a pipedream update. This is as good as its gonna get, take it or leave it.
katamari201 you are a other example of a dumb fkn iphone ihtc user so please go post your lame useless comments elsewhere ;)
Lumia 920 = the Best
Your phone = shty

GT2010

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I very much doubt that.

Read my previous posts, i love the phone just disappointed with camera!

Actually im looking forward to when i can get hold of a Samsung Ativ S. Comparisons with phone will be interesting
Dont worry misterRafter is a dumb user he thinks really Lumia 920 not the best hes a troller he doesnt know what hes talking about and hes got no evidence to back it up
misterRafter go fkc yourself buddy ;)

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Dont worry misterRafter is a dumb user he thinks really Lumia 920 not the best hes a troller he doesnt know what hes talking about and hes got no evidence to back it up

You do make me laugh. There was a reason why i paid so much for this phone coz i like windows phone n the quality build of Nokias. But understand one thing whoever u are the camera is good but not the best!!

PBNkapamilya

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Pics or it didn't happen. Seriously.

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

You do make me laugh. There was a reason why i paid so much for this phone coz i like windows phone n the quality build of Nokias. But understand one thing whoever u are the camera is good but not the best!!

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

So... where are these photos so we could compare?

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Almost all reviews have highly praised the 920s low light photos, and several sites have specifically posted low light shots comparing the 920 to the SGS3 and shown how much better the 920 is.

Many 920 owners, including myself, have seen how amazing the 920 is in low light situations.

If you're going to claim something counter to all that experience reviewers and owners have in showing the best-in-class low light performance the 920s camera has, you really need to post photos showing why you say that, otherwise we have no reason to find that statement credible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss