I thought I'd break up the monotony of everyone talking about their phone troubles, whether it be hardware defects or inability to get one or pick a color!

I was watching the video "Die Young" by Kesha which originally had the Lumia 920 featured in it, but it now it's not in the video.

I was wondering if anyone wants to speculate why?

I was thinking that maybe Microsoft only paid for so many views, and after that they switched out that scene for the one it replaced. It used to be shown at 1:20, but now it is replaced by a scene with what I assume are tarot cards.
    11-10-2012 12:09 PM
    wow that's weird.

Whats weird about it, is the fact that its the same video but they were able to change a scene....since when does youtube do that? o.O
    11-10-2012 01:58 PM
    Maybe Nokia realized how horrible the song is and wanted it pulled.
    11-10-2012 02:01 PM
    I still think it would do them well to have their phone advertised in a popular (as in pop) musician's music video. Nokia has always been horrible at advertising, and anything is better than nothing. I'm really wondering why they did it, and also how they did it. But Vevo is a very specialized youtube so I'm sure certain permissions are allowed, because the youtube admin can edit the videos on Vevo.
    11-10-2012 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD