Is there a Favorites phone list function or a way to build one on the 920. I hate to look up a number every time that I make a phone call to friends etc.
    11-10-2012 09:23 PM
    I have a "best friends" tile that I have on my main screen. Takes 3 clicks to make a call.
    11-10-2012 09:26 PM
    How do I make one of these?
    11-10-2012 09:26 PM
    Go to "Settings"
    Then "People"
    Then you'll find "Groups" on your screen, hit the plus sign on the bottom to add a new group.

It will then ask you to name it, and then you can add people to it.

Once you've done that, just pin to start menu
    11-10-2012 09:29 PM
    great thanks
    11-10-2012 09:31 PM
    Well, I usually use the voice calling feature on the Windows Phone. Press and hold the Windows logo and you can say "Call << Name >>" or "Open << App >>".

This feature works through the BT headset as well. I have a Plantronics Voyager Pro. While driving I don't even have to take the phone out of my pocket, I just press and hold the Answer/End button my headset and the Voice function is activated and I use the call command.. and BOOM... the phone calls while it's still in my pocket.

Another great feature is, when I get a text message, the phone recognizes it's on BT and through my BT headset, it will state that I received a message from "Number" or Name" and asks me if I want to "Read" or "Ignore". It reads out to me, and give me an option to "Reply" or "End". If I say reply, it will ask me to say the message. The Voice to Text feature... Works pretty well when you get used to it.

Sorry if I bored you... I am too exited with my NL 920.
    11-10-2012 09:34 PM
    Great ideas Viz, thanks.
    11-10-2012 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD