Is there a Favorites phone list function?

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there a Favorites phone list function or a way to build one on the 920. I hate to look up a number every time that I make a phone call to friends etc.

Hypetrak

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to "Settings"
Then "People"
Then you'll find "Groups" on your screen, hit the plus sign on the bottom to add a new group.

It will then ask you to name it, and then you can add people to it.

Once you've done that, just pin to start menu

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Well, I usually use the voice calling feature on the Windows Phone. Press and hold the Windows logo and you can say "Call << Name >>" or "Open << App >>".

This feature works through the BT headset as well. I have a Plantronics Voyager Pro. While driving I don't even have to take the phone out of my pocket, I just press and hold the Answer/End button my headset and the Voice function is activated and I use the call command.. and BOOM... the phone calls while it's still in my pocket.

Another great feature is, when I get a text message, the phone recognizes it's on BT and through my BT headset, it will state that I received a message from "Number" or Name" and asks me if I want to "Read" or "Ignore". It reads out to me, and give me an option to "Reply" or "End". If I say reply, it will ask me to say the message. The Voice to Text feature... Works pretty well when you get used to it.

Sorry if I bored you... I am too exited with my NL 920.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky