While using Nokia Music in the car and driving home from work on Friday with my new Cyan Lumia 920, I noticed that there were random 3 beeps in succession constantly playing like a notification of some sort. My suspicion is that under the wireless settings -> advanced -> "Automatically connect to Wi-Fi hotspots" was checked. Anybody have a similar experience?
    11-10-2012 10:57 PM
    It's likely coming from Nokia Drive... And it means you're speeding :) haha. Figured that out myself last night. You can turn it off in settings or change the thresholds.
    11-10-2012 11:06 PM
    Also, make sure Nokia Drive+ is not in the background and monitoring your speed limit.

Oops, didn't see the reply above...
    NickA and BAUERMUNDO like this.
    11-10-2012 11:12 PM
    This just happened to me on my way home tonight. I was testing out Nokia Drive. Anyway, I started hearing the 3 beeps. A quick search landed me on this thread.

It was Nokia Drive running in the background, so I ended it. But show I block it as well?

And by the way, this has got to be the best community as far as Windows Phone goes. I always find the answer I'm looking for, usually without even posting a question.
    11-11-2012 12:24 AM
    This just happened to me on my way home tonight. I was testing out Nokia Drive. Anyway, I started hearing the 3 beeps. A quick search landed me on this thread.

It was Nokia Drive running in the background, so I ended it. But show I block it as well?

And by the way, this has got to be the best community as far as Windows Phone goes. I always find the answer I'm looking for, usually without even posting a question.
    Press back repeatedly until it exits
    11-11-2012 12:45 AM
    You can manage Speed Alerts in the Nokia Drive settings. Either turn it off or change the thresholds... After I stopped being offended (read: embarrassed) when I realized Nokia Drive had been chiding my bad behavior all along, I realized this was kind of a cool feature as I drive through areas where the speed limit changes a lot and the traffic police are well aware of it :)
    BAUERMUNDO likes this.
    11-11-2012 09:31 AM
    It's Nokia Drive informing you that you are going over the speed limit. Change the settings for the app to disable this.
    12-23-2012 10:17 PM
    Hhaha yeah definitely means you're speeding my friend. But it happens xD
    12-23-2012 10:35 PM
    busted! lol, j/k. Like mentioned above, it's a speeding alert.
    12-23-2012 10:43 PM
    What the **** is Nokia Music?
    Signed
    Canada
    12-24-2012 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD