11-14-2012 09:08 PM
60 123
tools
    Picked up a black one for my wife yesterday. She loved it and I used the opportunity to test a few things, since I am STILL waiting for my pre ordered red 920 (see, there is something to complain about after all :)/ From my perspective it is a great phone. I love the HW and I love the SW. 10/10 overall.
    11-11-2012 01:30 PM
    Same here. Coming from 5 years of iOS. I really don't miss my iPhone. :)
    Ditto. Still getting used to the OS, but I find I like live tiles better. Only issue I have is with Bluetooth and my F150 Microsoft Sync. I can make a call, but as soon as the person picks up it goes into privacy mode. I have to click the Bluetooth button off and on in the phone to make the conversation happen over my car. I need ford or Microsoft to fix that annoying problem.
    11-14-2012 05:26 AM
    Well today will be my first day using it. I charged it up last night and got all my apps on it and have it all set up. So hopefully I can add my name to the list of those without any complaints :)
    11-14-2012 05:41 AM
    I'm loving mine so far. Sure, it's not perfect but no device will cater 100% to a specific person's needs. I came from an iPhone and even though I liked iOS, I still had to jailbreak it to get certain features. Hopefully Nokia and MS push out appropriate software updates to keep up with the more common complaints/issues. I'm not deep into Apple's ecosystem so that was no problem for me. I'm also not a huge app person so what's available in the MS store is more than enough (although I would love to see Instagram or Google Chrome.)
    11-14-2012 06:04 AM
    i dont have any complaints.....mainly because i dont have the phone yet. not bothered it hasnt shipped yet i just placed the order sun night. ill have it eventually
    11-14-2012 07:23 PM
    No complaints here... Couple of issues with WP8 though 😌
    11-14-2012 07:26 PM
    I'm enjoying with Samsung Epic 4G with several cracks on my screen. Good thing is there are no dead spots and can use the phone for another 2 more weeks possibly
    11-14-2012 07:27 PM
    ... besides me? :P
    Love mine. There are some minor gripes with WP8 (very minor) and had a bad experience with Nokia Drive+ Beta (beta app, can't complain too much..). But for the phone hardware itself - lovin' it.

Like anything consumer related - people are more likely to take the effort to communicate a grief than they are praise. Especially on a place like a community forum such as this - where people are coming to see if they're the only ones and hopefully gain a resolution or knowledge on the issue they are experiencing.
    11-14-2012 07:30 PM
    Not me! :)
    11-14-2012 08:11 PM
    I've had an ok. Exp. Its my first time with Nokia, and att. Left sprint sold my gs3 and paid350 to come to att and Nokia. And extra 60 a month single line. For me it was a top of the line WP and better service and faster speeds than sprint.( travel for work and need data and service, everywhere.)

love the high quality camera, screen, the size and weight, wireless charging, Nokia exclusive apps, and best phone specs out. (except quad core but who needs that really)

but the first 2 days battery was amazing. Then with no apps open full lte or WiFi and not even using battery would lose 60 percent in 3 hrs.
    the screens colors would lighten up and something needs a few secs to return to normal.
    the camera went green on me a few. Times and had to reset.
    and sometimes cannot turn off screen have to reset.
    11-14-2012 09:08 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD