Can't use wifi in my campus. HELP!

tuanfat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm student who live on the campus. I just got my Lumia 920 today. But I can't connect to the wifi at school. Whenever I type my username and password, it doesn't connect to my school's wifi. I saw the EAP (PEAP) MSCHAPV2 on my school tech support. I'm so disappointed because I use a lot of wifi. Any one knows how to fix it? Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm student who live in the campus. I just got my Lumia 920 today. But I can't connect to the wifi at school. Whenever I type my username and password, it doesn't connect to my school's wifi. I saw the EAP (PEAP) MSCHAPV2 on my school tech support. I'm so disappointed because I use a lot of wifi. Any one knows how to fix it? Thanks so much!
I had a similar problem with my 900, I don't know what fixed it. Try using your username as the full .edu email address maybe?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm student who live in the campus. I just got my Lumia 920 today. But I can't connect to the wifi at school. Whenever I type my username and password, it doesn't connect to my school's wifi. I saw the EAP (PEAP) MSCHAPV2 on my school tech support. I'm so disappointed because I use a lot of wifi. Any one knows how to fix it? Thanks so much!

Your campus might have a NAC (network access control) piece in place that only allows certain devices or operating systems to connect. Perhaps a windows phone 8 hasn't been approved yet?

as your IT department, they should give you answers.

tuanfat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all! I still don't know what to do with my Lumia 920! I'm so angry about this problem. Last night I tried to connect to my Macbook's wifi with password but it didn't work. Is it my phone problem? I don't want to return it :(((

Lord Vadger

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all! I still don't know what to do with my Lumia 920! I'm so angry about this problem. Last night I tried to connect to my Macbook's wifi with password but it didn't work. Is it my phone problem? I don't want to return it :(((

It's not a phone problem, you need to contact your school's IT department.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire