The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi! I'm student who live on the campus. I just got my Lumia 920 today. But I can't connect to the wifi at school. Whenever I type my username and password, it doesn't connect to my school's wifi. I saw the EAP (PEAP) MSCHAPV2 on my school tech support. I'm so disappointed because I use a lot of wifi. Any one knows how to fix it? Thanks so much!
    Last edited by tuanfat; 11-11-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    11-11-2012 12:03 AM
    Hi! I'm student who live in the campus. I just got my Lumia 920 today. But I can't connect to the wifi at school. Whenever I type my username and password, it doesn't connect to my school's wifi. I saw the EAP (PEAP) MSCHAPV2 on my school tech support. I'm so disappointed because I use a lot of wifi. Any one knows how to fix it? Thanks so much!
    I had a similar problem with my 900, I don't know what fixed it. Try using your username as the full .edu email address maybe?
    11-11-2012 12:07 AM
    Hi! I'm student who live in the campus. I just got my Lumia 920 today. But I can't connect to the wifi at school. Whenever I type my username and password, it doesn't connect to my school's wifi. I saw the EAP (PEAP) MSCHAPV2 on my school tech support. I'm so disappointed because I use a lot of wifi. Any one knows how to fix it? Thanks so much!
    Your campus might have a NAC (network access control) piece in place that only allows certain devices or operating systems to connect. Perhaps a windows phone 8 hasn't been approved yet?

as your IT department, they should give you answers.
    11-11-2012 12:12 AM
    I'd bet that is has to do with the new 802.11w standard Win8 is using. You might try sending this link to to campus IT. Cisco Blog Blog Archive Get your Wi-Fi network ready for Windows 8
    11-11-2012 12:20 AM
    Thank you all! I still don't know what to do with my Lumia 920! I'm so angry about this problem. Last night I tried to connect to my Macbook's wifi with password but it didn't work. Is it my phone problem? I don't want to return it :(((
    11-11-2012 01:59 PM
    Thank you all! I still don't know what to do with my Lumia 920! I'm so angry about this problem. Last night I tried to connect to my Macbook's wifi with password but it didn't work. Is it my phone problem? I don't want to return it :(((
    It's not a phone problem, you need to contact your school's IT department.
    11-15-2012 11:06 AM
    I'd bet that is has to do with the new 802.11w standard Win8 is using. You might try sending this link to to campus IT. Cisco Blog Blog Archive Get your Wi-Fi network ready for Windows 8
    We updated our Cisco controller in our lab and it resolved the wifi connectivity issue for both Surface and WP8. WPA2-Ent/AES

Windows 8 clients may not be able to connect to wireless network
    11-15-2012 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD