The stores around me don't have any units left, so it looks like I have to purchase the 920 online from AT&T. Never done that before, so I'm wondering if I can return it or exchange it in-store if either I end up not liking the phone for whatever reason, or if there is some mechanical defect. Also, if I get the free charger, can I return that in-store or would I have to mail it back?

Thanks!
    11-11-2012 08:00 AM
    This is directly from the AT&T return policy so it looks like you can.

"If you bought the device online at att.com or over the phone from AT&T during the applicable return period, mail the device back to AT&T or bring it to any AT&T retail store. Be sure to keep your tracking number."

AT&T Return Policy & Early Termination Fee - from AT&T
    dacunto likes this.
    11-11-2012 09:49 AM
    The stores around me don't have any units left, so it looks like I have to purchase the 920 online from AT&T. Never done that before, so I'm wondering if I can return it or exchange it in-store if either I end up not liking the phone for whatever reason, or if there is some mechanical defect. Also, if I get the free charger, can I return that in-store or would I have to mail it back?

Thanks!
    Yes you can return both. If you order from att.com, you can go to an at&t CORPORATE store and return both items. Bring your boxes and invoices with.
    11-11-2012 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD