Button Colours from the Lumia 920

litchblade#IM

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just have a small question. Do the colours of the Nokia Lumia 920 buttons have a bit of yellow? I'm talking about the "back", Windows button & the search button on the 920. My buttons are not really white, it's a bit of yellow inside them?

Just wanna check if that's normal. Would look way better if they were white :)

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I know that my 900s buttons have a yellowish tint to them, but when i was at the AT&T store yesterday looking at the 820 and 920 I thought the buttons were actually white.

-Alteran

litchblade#IM

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else feeling the same here? Thanks for your answer. I still think it's yellowish..., but I don't think you'll see a big difference in daylight.

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
my buttons are yellowish on the white 920. I think that is just how the phone is. Doesnt really bother me all that much. too bad we couldnt customize the color of the LED light

cflumia920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I think this is a defect. I just got a new lumia in the mail after I realized I had been going over a month with a broken earpiece. I thought the call quality was terrible, but it turns out i was sold a defective one. Good news is that call quality is great on the new phone. Bad news is now my white buttons look yellow on the new phone compared to the bright white ones I had. I havent decidded if i want to go through the whole warranty process again, but it is definitely annoying. Im trying to like windows phone after dumping my iphone 4, but this is getting rediculous

barracuda1187

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
A little yellowish but I don't see it as a problem, just a by-product of the lighting for those buttons. It's not like nasty smoker's teeth or anything; I actually kind of like them how they are.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
slightly yellowish, but this definitely does not warrant a replacement. You are not looking at them all day. Frankly, I never really notice the color when they light up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3