Rezound vs 920 - Camera

920Eric

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,
After months of looking over the new WP8 phones, finally pulled the trigger and picked up my red 920 on Saturday. I am coming from a HTC Rezound, which I was very happy with. But was time to try something new.

One of the main reasons I got the 920 was for the camera. So far, I am happy but not overly ecstatic with it. For some reason, when I focus a photo it looks amazing. But once I take the photo for some reason it slightly blurs the photo. I can not figure out if this is some sort of post noise reduction or not. If I can figure out how to get the photo in focus, then I will be extremely happy.

But yeah...over all happy with the phone. Here is a comparrision between the 920 (top) and the Rezound (bottom)

HTCvs920.jpg

Cheers,
Eric

Calot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,
After months of looking over the new WP8 phones, finally pulled the trigger and picked up my red 920 on Saturday. I am coming from a HTC Rezound, which I was very happy with. But was time to try something new.

One of the main reasons I got the 920 was for the camera. So far, I am happy but not overly ecstatic with it. For some reason, when I focus a photo it looks amazing. But once I take the photo for some reason it slightly blurs the photo. I can not figure out if this is some sort of post noise reduction or not. If I can figure out how to get the photo in focus, then I will be extremely happy.

But yeah...over all happy with the phone. Here is a comparrision between the 920 (top) and the Rezound (bottom)

Click to view quoted image

Cheers,
Eric
I was playing with a Lumia 900 the other day. I took a few pictures with automatic settings and they were 'OK'. But if I messed around with the settings, I was able to get a much better result.

I think what is wrong with the 900/920 is the automatic settings detector. Look at the pictures from The Verge, they are awesome.

Try messing around with expusure, ISO, etc. and see if you can get better results, I'm sure you will.

:D

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the Rezound and by far the 920 is superior! I currently have. Bb bold but I am on my way to att a pick up the Lumia 920. I can finally see what people are talking about when they say Verizon has a poor phone selection.
I never thought I would leave verizon but after loosing coverage at my home and trying the 920 I have made up my mine!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99