speedtest .net

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Is it weird that I get faster internet speeds using LTE (16mb/s) over using my home WiFi (10mb/s)? My at-home PC internet speeds are over 30mb/s.

Wonder if I have router issues or is it a limitation of the Lumia 920's built-in wifi?

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I like this one.

aWO6X.png

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I have used a variety of apps to test my bandwidth and get a variety of results. One test from one app will be 30down 15up and ill try again with another app and get 12down 10up.

Is it normal to get such a variety with back to back tests with different apps. When I try to do back to back tests within the same app the results are rather close

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it weird that I get faster internet speeds using LTE (16mb/s) over using my home WiFi (10mb/s)? My at-home PC internet speeds are over 30mb/s.

Wonder if I have router issues or is it a limitation of the Lumia 920's built-in wifi?
I get this too. I get over 30mb on LTE and about 15mb on wi-fi. My brother's iPhone 5 gets over 50mb on LTE at home. I'm sure the differences in the app's server test make a a bit of difference as well. But generally, LTE is way quicker than our 20-25mb home internet.

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I have used a variety of apps to test my bandwidth and get a variety of results. One test from one app will be 30down 15up and ill try again with another app and get 12down 10up.

Is it normal to get such a variety with back to back tests with different apps. When I try to do back to back tests within the same app the results are rather close

That is probably those use different servers and it is normal. Speed also depens time of day and all other factors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills