New to windows phones.

RunFish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been an iPhone user for many many years and the other day I wanted to chance that. I got the 920 and so far there is alot I like about it but I have some questions about it. I don't understand how to go back or forward in IE. I know there is the back button down at the bottom left on the phone. But of I go to something else and come back to IE and hit the back button it just returns to whatever app I was using. Is there any other controls in IE? My other question is, is there a way to turn up the volume higher? When I listen to music using the Xbox music it seems low even at 30/30.

Thanks,
Bill

Orange_Tang

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been an iPhone user for many many years and the other day I wanted to chance that. I got the 920 and so far there is alot I like about it but I have some questions about it. I don't understand how to go back or forward in IE. I know there is the back button down at the bottom left on the phone. But of I go to something else and come back to IE and hit the back button it just returns to whatever app I was using. Is there any other controls in IE? My other question is, is there a way to turn up the volume higher? When I listen to music using the Xbox music it seems low even at 30/30.

Thanks,
Bill

Sadly there is no forward option is IE, and as for the backwards issue when switching out of the app and then back into it I believe that is just the way that WP8 Handles the app switching. The only real control over browsing comes from the hardware back button. As for the music levels, it could be the headphones you are using, for me on my Nokia 920 I find that on both bluetooth and wired headphones 25 is more than loud enough. I guess it would also depend on how loud the noise around you is. Personally I have not had an issue with loudness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3