12-21-2012 03:19 PM
34 12
tools
    I have the same exact issues with my 2011 Grand Cherokee UConeect. Sometimes it connects other times it won't no matter what I do. All other phones connect perfectly fine. Definitely a 920 issue.
    12-06-2012 07:29 AM
    I have the 2010 Wrangler and Uconnect as limited as it was then, works. No BT Audio support. Just phone calls. What is bugging me is with WP8 it appears to read my text to me via Bluetooth (something that my iPhone did not do); however, the audio is so low, it renders the feature useless. It seems to be related to the phone volume. If it is less than 25/30 it too low. I believe I heard some folks complaining about WP8 only having one volume control. This would fit in that argument if that is the case. Nevertheless, no issues with phone calls and contacts.
    tmservo likes this.
    12-07-2012 10:23 PM
    I have the 2010 Wrangler and Uconnect as limited as it was then, works. No BT Audio support. Just phone calls. What is bugging me is with WP8 it appears to read my text to me via Bluetooth (something that my iPhone did not do); however, the audio is so low, it renders the feature useless. It seems to be related to the phone volume. If it is less than 25/30 it too low. I believe I heard some folks complaining about WP8 only having one volume control. This would fit in that argument if that is the case. Nevertheless, no issues with phone calls and contacts.
    I have no issue with the audio quality or volume (2011 Camry Hybrid). However, I do have an issue with it not always passing the Bluetooth data to my dashboard (song title or audiobook title) instead just passing "streaming audio". But other then that, it seems to function fine; audio for reading texts/etc. seems fine. *shrug*
    12-07-2012 10:41 PM
    I'm having the same/similar issues with my L920 and my 2010 MazdaSpeed3 for about a week now. For three weeks, no issues with bluetooth, now I have to repair all the time...
    12-11-2012 09:51 PM
    Works great with Linc Sync, but then both are Microsoft. I had issues with my iPhone not reconnecting all the time.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    12-11-2012 09:58 PM
    2011 GMC Acadia. Usually, its fine but sometimes it won't reconnect until I go into the BT menu on the L920 and click on "Your Vehicle". Wife's Samsung focus works fine.
    12-11-2012 10:24 PM
    Anyone know if Nokia is addressing this? I too have a 2011 Jeep wrangler Uconnect radio that worked fine with my iphone. Now the Nokie 920 locks up randomly when receiving calls and pairs only about 10% of the time when I get in the car.

I had to go buy a bluetooth ear bud thingie so I can drive around and talk without getting a ticket. With the amount of time I am in the car, this is about a deal breaker for me and I may be forced to go back to Apple.

Sad Brad
    12-12-2012 12:35 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem with a Lumina 920 and a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee with UConnect. It worked perfectly with the Nokia Lumina 900, but the 920 fails to auto connect 9 out of 10 times. This is a serious problem because this is perhaps the single feature I rely on the most. I love the 920 but may switch back to the 900 until this is fixed.
    Yeah, good news! I installed the Portico update, build 8.0.10211.204 over the air. Not only did the update install flawlessly over the air but ever since installing the update my Lumina 920 is auto-connecting 100% of the time with my Jeep UConnect media system. I had to wait a few days before posting just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. It's not. My phone is indeed successfully auto-connecting every time, without fail. It's awesome! Despite the fact that it should have worked out of the box when I bought the new phone, I'm glad that the problem has been fixed. Now I can say with out equivocation that I love my Nokia 920!
    12-21-2012 10:15 AM
    same here after portico bluetooth works 100 percent with my 2012 acura tl
    12-21-2012 03:19 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD