Has anyone seen a Lumia 920 in Public yet?

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I doubt I'll see another Lumia 920 in public until after the holidays. I know the world is full of Android and iPhone users, and a few Blackberry fans, so the chances of meeting someone with class and sophistication such as my own are slim.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Only by a sales person (or manager) in the store. I'd be happy if I could see one in my pocket. They have no stock at any stores near me in Los Angeles. It's a shame to have such low inventory at launch. They should pull all ads until they get stocked up.

xwingband

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm also at a huge university and chances of seeing one are still slim I bet. I don't leave my majors building too often. Even then... on Friday I had a few people there at the store for the Note 2 and one didn't even know the Lumia was a Windows Phone.

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I was in NYC this weekend and didn't see a single one, and I was at a bunch of touristy spots (AMNH, Times Square). I sure was happy to wield my cyan 920 though, hoping to catch some eyes as I was taking a ton of photos. Felt pretty cool, actually, since it seemed like I was the only person in all of NYC with this phone.

Moocowdeluxe

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well the store where I bought my girlfriend her black 920 (she was sold on it after I showed her my cyan one) said they were sold out of the red model when we asked if we could look at it. Then I also saw someone else in the store using a white model. Combined with the fact that the phones are front-and-center in the store (and presumably, other AT&T stores as well), my subjective opinion is that they seem to be selling fairly well.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure who has it, but this week someone got a WinPhone in my office.

I hear it going off all the time. - They obviously don't know how to silence their device.

-___-

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I was talking on my Lumia 920 when I saw somebody walk by playing on his white 920. So this one was actually in the wild and not at store.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I haven't see any in the wild yet. People see mine though and I get a lot of "cool phone", or "what kind of phone is that?", or the occasional "is that a Windows phone?".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss