USPS delivered but I never received..

wujiminmin

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a cyan Lumia 920 and on 8th it has been shipped. It shows that the package has been delivered on 10th but I didn't receive anything anything today. Do you have the same problem about Usps before?

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a cyan Lumia 920 and on 8th it has been shipped. It shows that the package has been delivered on 10th but I didn't receive anything anything today. Do you have the same problem about Usps before?
I've had this happen before on orders from Amazon. I always received the item, just a couple days after USPS said it was "delivered"

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

There's no mail delivery today due to the holiday.

Last edited:

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Some of the USPS system is automated. This happens with UPS at Christmas time. UPS will say the delivery has been rescheduled but it's really on it's way because they have it set up that if the status hasn't been updated by a certain time, it adjusts. Most likely, the USPS system wasn't adjusted for the federal holiday today. You will get it tomorrow.

Jessica

TheBigJMoney

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, the USPS is the worst delivery service of the major choices. I'm in the same boat as the OP, my 920 is at the post office waiting to be delivered tomorrow.

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine came today usps. I never thought they would come today so I wasnt home.

Ok, I am not going to get into a long discussion about how the USPS works, but if I am not mistaken, ATT guarantees delivery in two business days. Saturday is not considered a business day and yes, while they may deliver it on Saturdays, it's not guaranteed depending on when it actually arrived at your local establishment. Their system doesn't reflect business days. The OP will have it in his hands tomorrow, I'd bet anything on it.

Jessica

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ive had my last two orders from Amazon disappear when sent usps. I am convinced someone at the post office has an ebay business selling stolen items. I wont again order anything sent usps. Amazon made good on both orders and reshipped fedex btw.

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

It is 14th today. I didn't receive anything about my package. Did the USPS lose my package? I don't want to see that..

Here's a suggestion, call USPS with the delivery confirmation number. Why are you asking us, a WP forum, where your package is?

wujiminmin

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Here's a suggestion , call USPS with the delivery confirmation number. Why are you asking us, a WP forum, where your package is?
Thank you. I called USPS on Monday and the customer service told me they will investigate and call me back after two or three days...So I want to ask here if anyone meet this kind of difficulty...

Kelly Prophet

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I thought I'd share my experience. I saw this thread earlier today and thought it sucked but didn't have anything valuable to contribute aside from my own opinion of how much USPS' tracking system sucks.

So, to drag this out and tell a story - on October 31st I found myself a giant Black Widow in my garage. Our garage is insulated and our hot water lines run under the concrete in several areas in there - so even though it was below freezing outside - our garage stays about 70 all winter long. Evidently this combined with some great dark areas = a nice place for a Black Widow to live.

Obviously, that is not ok being that I have two kids and elderly parents that visit often. In fact, I found this Widow nesting where my kits toys are - webbing actually running inside of a scooter handle!

Freaking out a bit, I ordered some poison off of Amazon.com called Demon WP. Sounded mean enough and had accolades all over the net.

So.. I ordered this on the 31st. It shipped the next day. The grand part? According to USPS tracking this was delivered on the 7th. Guess what, though? I actually got it TODAY.

I wouldn't have even noticed but I was about to send a nasty gripe since I paid a good bit extra to have it shipped express.

So, alas, it would appear this isn't terribly uncommon. I wish you well getting your phone. I might suggest, something this valuable I would leave a note for my mailman in my box asking them to check for the package - and print off the USPS page that shows it's already delivered. He may have it in his truck and it just fell out of it's sorting bag.

wujiminmin

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just came back from USPS and the carrier said that she put my package in the mailbox that day. But I didn't see anything. So it must be stolen...
A bit fortunately,AT&T will ship another phone free. I will go on waiting for a long time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss