My 920/820 hands on experience

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I went to a mall near me hoping to come across the Nokia stand that was supposed to be there starting today, but I guess it's not around yet. But I did end up going into the AT&T store for awhile (twice) to check out the Lumia 920 and 820 hands on. I have to say I absolutely LOVED the white 920 I got to play with! I also handled a black one, but I like the glossy feel a lot better. Seems that the matte ones would be easier to drop. Amazing screen, very responsive. I even tried out the super sensitive touch feature by pulling the sleeves of my sweater over my fingers. It responded immediately!

I also helped a customer who was asking about the 820. He was actually being helped by a sales associate, but she didn't really know what to tell him about the phone. I answered all his questions and he even came back over to me to ask one more! :D I was actually hoping they would hire me on the spot since I did come in asking about seasonal work, lol!

All in all, I was SUPER impressed with both phones, especially the 920. Just wish I could have seen the yellow, red and cyan up close and personal as well.

Reactions: MAERSK

Pinkopanter

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I went to a mall near me hoping to come across the Nokia stand that was supposed to be there starting today, but I guess it's not around yet. But I did end up going into the AT&T store for awhile (twice) to check out the Lumia 920 and 820 hands on. I have to say I absolutely LOVED the white 920 I got to play with! I also handled a black one, but I like the glossy feel a lot better. Seems that the matte ones would be easier to drop. Amazing screen, very responsive. I even tried out the super sensitive touch feature by pulling the sleeves of my sweater over my fingers. It responded immediately!

I also helped a customer who was asking about the 820. He was actually being helped by a sales associate, but she didn't really know what to tell him about the phone. I answered all his questions and he even came back over to me to ask one more! :D I was actually hoping they would hire me on the spot since I did come in asking about seasonal work, lol!

All in all, I was SUPER impressed with both phones, especially the 920. Just wish I could have seen the yellow, red and cyan up close and personal as well.
They should have give you a free Lumia 920 for this ;)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
The red and yellow look sexii in person and I don't even like glossy. I did not like the white on the 900, neither did I on the 920.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
The red and yellow look sexii in person and I don't even like glossy. I did not like the white on the 900, neither did I on the 920.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
And now that I think about it, I've had a lot of white devices (mostly iPhone devices) and I grew tired. The other two are fresh and haven't been done much (if at all) on smartphones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb