No charging pad from the microsoft store!

Ludaman64

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So I eagerly went to the Microsoft store to pick up the Surface and a Nokia 920 but the guy selling it all to me didn't seem to know anything about the wireless charger that I saw advertised. I thought I must have read the advertisements wrong and I wanted to go home to start using my new devices anyway.

Later I realized I also want the wireless charger for the Nokia 920! ATT says I can only get the charger from them if I order it from them and the Microsoft store helpline people seem clueless (if I can battle through the automated voice options to a person).

TIP: Order this through ATT online or from an ATT store because the Microsoft store hasn't given me any luck.

HELP: Please tell me if you have any tips to getting the charger when you go to a Microsoft store in person!

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
It's not AT&T's promotion anymore either. They are out, and aren't honoring the promotion even though you still get a popup telling you of the promotion and the promotion supposedly lasts until January 10, 2013.

Ludaman64

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not AT&T's promotion anymore either. They are out, and aren't honoring the promotion even though you still get a popup telling you of the promotion and the promotion supposedly lasts until January 10, 2013.
Thanks, that is good to know.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
For the record, the Premier CS rep said they MIGHT offer the free charging plate again, but wasn't sure when or if.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
^ I'll check back on the 16h to see what the site says. Somehow, I have a feeling the AT&T customers won' be eligible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte