Backordered Wireless Charger arrived today

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Got mines today as well. It works like a charm. No gimmick at all. I'm so in love with this feature that I'll be getting an assortment of Qi chargers to put all over the house.

e24mpwr

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like mine will make it before my trip - not sure I can spring for the Fatboy pillow, but I don't think it is in stock anywhere anyway...

homegeek

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys get a charge pad or stand? My shipment arrived today and I was surprised to see a free charge stand instead which is nice since it is $20 more then the charge pad.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys get a charge pad or stand? My shipment arrived today and I was surprised to see a free charge stand instead which is nice since it is $20 more then the charge pad.

Nice surprise. Mine will be delivered tomorrow via USPS, I won't complain if AT&T ordered me a stand by mistake.

Hopefully my lazy mail carrier will actually attempt to deliver it to my door instead of just tossing a missed delivery notice in the mailbox like she usually does.

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had a little hiccup with my 1st charge (phone wouldn't turn back on after 30 minutes of so on the charger) but I put it back on and it seems to be fine.

Goodeye

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys pick yours up in the store or bought through ATT online? I bought my 920 in store and they had to order one for me. I have the order status but it's been showing "In Progress" since Friday.

Frantics

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Finally, my free wireless charging pad shipped today from Memphis, like literally just a few hours ago. I got my red 920 from an AT&T store on Nov. 9, release day.

Yes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte