12-01-2012 12:30 AM
220 ... 56789
tools
    Yellow Lumia 920 ordered 11/7 morning shipped last night now on the way from Jacksonville to Orlando (2 hours away from final destination). Yellow charging plate still shows "processing" though.
    TMavC5 likes this.
    11-15-2012 11:21 AM
    Ordered on the morning of 11/7/2012, ATT canceled it on Friday (no explanation).
    Called customer support on 11/9/2012 and the placed the order again.
    Two credit card holds later, ATT canceled the order again on 11/12/2012.
    I called support and went to the supervisor. They admitted it was something wrong in the system.
    The asked if I could just go to the store. This is impossible since my home and number are based in Houston, TX. I'm currently working in Minot, North Dakota and won't be back until February. I have to order online.
    They told me to put the order in again. If it cancels again, they will arrange it for me to get the phone in the Minot store but have the Houston number.

Today is 11/15/2012. The first two order holds on the credit card are gone. A charge for the third order is now on the credit card, but no phone yet and no estimated shipping date...UGH.

btw, I ordered the Cyan Lumia 920.
    TMavC5 likes this.
    11-15-2012 11:25 AM
    Ordered on the morning of 11/7/2012, ATT canceled it on Friday (no explanation).
    Called customer support on 11/9/2012 and the placed the order again.
    Two credit card holds later, ATT canceled the order again on 11/12/2012.
    I called support and went to the supervisor. They admitted it was something wrong in the system.
    The asked if I could just go to the store. This is impossible since my home and number are based in Houston, TX. I'm currently working in Minot, North Dakota and won't be back until February. I have to order online.
    They told me to put the order in again. If it cancels again, they will arrange it for me to get the phone in the Minot store but have the Houston number.

Today is 11/15/2012. The first two order holds on the credit card are gone. A charge for the third order is now on the credit card, but no phone yet and no estimated shipping date...UGH.

btw, I ordered the Cyan Lumia 920.
    This sounds very similar to my experience thus far, minus the location of my number. The last support rep I talked to said it seems to be only happening to those buying the phone with off-contract pricing, and that it was coming up with a mismatch number error for the two canceled orders. She added a sim card to my order in hopes that it might push the order through this time. So far it hasn't been canceled again, but it is in the processing state. With that said I did get an email about the free charging plate being shipped separate from the phone. I'm kind of hoping that since I got the e-mail about the charger that the order actually did make it through this time and it's just waiting on the cyan phone to come back in stock. I'm not holding my breath though.
    11-15-2012 11:59 AM
    I ordered mine (Cyan) via Premier on the 10th. It's still in "Processing" - I'm willing to bet part of the delay (assuming the device was actually in stock to begin with) is the holiday on Monday.
    11-15-2012 12:03 PM
    This sounds very similar to my experience thus far, minus the location of my number. The last support rep I talked to said it seems to be only happening to those buying the phone with off-contract pricing, and that it was coming up with a mismatch number error for the two canceled orders. She added a sim card to my order in hopes that it might push the order through this time. So far it hasn't been canceled again, but it is in the processing state. With that said I did get an email about the free charging plate being shipped separate from the phone. I'm kind of hoping that since I got the e-mail about the charger that the order actually did make it through this time and it's just waiting on the cyan phone to come back in stock. I'm not holding my breath though.

I got the email about the free charging plate. It wasn't much of a surprise since it showed up on my order online and in the email confirmation. I am also getting off contract. My HTC HD7s bit the dust about month ago. Been suffering using my work phone (iPhone 4s). The iPhone is not a good phone for business. Really want my Lumia!!!
    11-15-2012 12:31 PM
    Placed an order via Axiom Telecom (UAE) for a White L920 [wanted international, factory unlocked]. Initial shipping date was today (15.11.12). Woke up today to find out the shipping date has been pushed back to 21.11.12 :(

Note: I ordered from UAE - shipping to USA
    11-15-2012 02:08 PM
    Placed an order via Axiom Telecom (UAE) for a White L920 [wanted international, factory unlocked]. Initial shipping date was today (15.11.12). Woke up today to find out the shipping date has been pushed back to 21.11.12 :(

Note: I ordered from UAE - shipping to USA
    At least they were nice enough to give you a date...ATT is just leaving many of us in limbo with nothing. If it was a delayed a week or two, but I was notified when I ordered and given a date, I would be fine.
    11-15-2012 02:17 PM
    Red Lumia 920 delivered this morning... Thanks all of you that responsded to this thread.
    Venom98 likes this.
    11-15-2012 02:17 PM
    Placed my order 1 Lumia 920 (Yellow) and 1 Lumia 920 (Cyan) on Saturday 11/9 and according to the website my order is still processing today, this is unacceptable. I just called to cancel my order and will personally pick up the cyan 920 at my nearest Microsoft store. My wife will have to wait for her yellow 920, luckily I can take down her iPhone 4S listing that I put on ebay. I don't like to rant, but this launch by AT&T has been a disaster in many ways. AT&T's ordering system seriously needs to get fixed and provide more relevant information about orders. :@
    I guess, they didn't expect the demands for Lumia 920's
    11-15-2012 02:19 PM
    Still says processing... however it says Nokia 920 (BLUE) and the rep said she couldn't find "cyan" .. should I be concerned that is causing delays?
    I just hope they were right about the huge shipment coming in. I ordered the 8th and just came in today 11/15
    11-15-2012 02:20 PM
    I guess, they didn't expect the demands for Lumia 920's
    That is the only thing I can think of as well, I can't imagine that their ordering system is always this messed up. I caved in and decided to get white L920 at the local at&t store instead of trooping to the Microsoft store that's more than an hour away from home just to get the cyan. I really hope Microsoft, Nokia, and the heads of AT&T realize what a messed launch this was. I don't get how the main color Nokia was promoting (yellow) is not available anywhere. Talk about teasing.
    11-15-2012 02:26 PM
    I ordered my black 920 on the 13th and will be receiving it tomorrow. I feel kinda bad considering how long everyone has waited. But I am thoroughly excited. After 6 years on an iPhone i am making a pretty big change.
    11-15-2012 02:53 PM
    I ordered a red on the evening of the 12th and it just shipped today. The phone gods have smiled down on me, I guess.
    11-15-2012 02:55 PM
    I ordered my black 920 on the 13th and will be receiving it tomorrow. I feel kinda bad considering how long everyone has waited. But I am thoroughly excited. After 6 years on an iPhone i am making a pretty big change.
    My guess is right then since you just ordered yours and you already getting yours. I guess their shipment has arrived.
    11-15-2012 03:20 PM
    My guess is right then since you just ordered yours and you already getting yours. I guess their shipment has arrived.
    Blacks have never been backordered. They are in the least demand, as evidenced by the fact that all the AT&T stores have them. Yellow and cyan are the ones facing significant shipping delays and that remains true.
    Kyle Blank likes this.
    11-15-2012 03:22 PM
    I really want my Cyan!!!

They should have been read with the Yellow and Cyan. Yellow because they used it everywhere in the campaign. Cyan because a lot of people fell in love with it for the 900.
    11-15-2012 03:33 PM
    That is the only thing I can think of as well, I can't imagine that their ordering system is always this messed up. I caved in and decided to get white L920 at the local at&t store instead of trooping to the Microsoft store that's more than an hour away from home just to get the cyan. I really hope Microsoft, Nokia, and the heads of AT&T realize what a messed launch this was. I don't get how the main color Nokia was promoting (yellow) is not available anywhere. Talk about teasing.
    My wife is getting the white one as soon as her iFruit contract expire next month.
    11-15-2012 03:35 PM
    I really want my Cyan!!!

They should have been read with the Yellow and Cyan. Yellow because they used it everywhere in the campaign. Cyan because a lot of people fell in love with it for the 900.
    I still love my L900 Cyan. :) I want red one this time around.
    Kyle Blank likes this.
    11-15-2012 03:35 PM
    I think you are allowing yourself to excuse AT&T too much here. Yes things out of their control have happened, such as the tractor trailer accident, and they may have under estimated demand, but their order process is broken, their site works only half the time for me on a win 8 PC, and their order status is vague and leaves too many questions after seeing it. Example - my status says "Status: Attention" with no explanation. What does attention mean? Does this mean there is a problem with my order? They have no legend or other information available as to what the status means. No estimate on shipping, no information on if a phone is back ordered. Want me to keep going?

EDIT: Oh and when I try to login to my account see my order status the system still has no record of the order - this is after I had to place a second order because the first never netted me a confirmation email or it showing up in the system after 24 hours. At least on the second order, I at least got a confirmation email with it.
    13guppies likes this.
    11-15-2012 04:03 PM
    Did you sold your iPhone 5.
    I'm deciding if I should keep it as a backup or not. In case my Lumia breaks...although I have posted it on Craigslist and if I get a good offer its gone!
    11-15-2012 04:41 PM
    I still love my L900 Cyan. :) I want red one this time around.
    I would have got red if it was matte.
    11-15-2012 04:41 PM
    I think you are allowing yourself to excuse AT&T too much here. Yes things out of their control have happened, such as the tractor trailer accident, and they may have under estimated demand, but their order process is broken, their site works only half the time for me on a win 8 PC, and their order status is vague and leaves too many questions after seeing it. Example - my status says "Status: Attention" with no explanation. What does attention mean? Does this mean there is a problem with my order? They have no legend or other information available as to what the status means. No estimate on shipping, no information on if a phone is back ordered. Want me to keep going?

EDIT: Oh and when I try to login to my account see my order status the system still has no record of the order - this is after I had to place a second order because the first never netted me a confirmation email or it showing up in the system after 24 hours. At least on the second order, I at least got a confirmation email with it.
    right there with you! I upgraded today to the red L920 and it was 'suppossedly' in stock with only the yellow showing in backordered status. Like you, I checked my status and it read 'attention'. What does that even mean. I was on the phone with them and the rep couldnt find the order and transferred me to another dept. They had the order details but then tell me the Red is completely out of stock with no ETA on when it will arrive. I just said in another thread that I had ordered mine today 11/15 and did not get notified until I called in to verify the status of the order that the red is not even in stock. Talk about unreliable. I agree, their website is horrendous in terms of accuracy.:mad::mad::mad:
    TMavC5 likes this.
    11-15-2012 06:22 PM
    Gloss Red match my Corvette.
    11-16-2012 01:51 AM
    I would have got red if it was matte.
    Gloss Red match my Corvette, it actually very nice compared to my L900 Cyan.
    11-16-2012 01:52 AM
    They had the order details but then tell me the Red is completely out of stock with no ETA on when it will arrive
    Ordered red today on the website after AT&T cancelled my order for yellow one yesterday due to their system glitch and got it shipped today, overnight delivery for tomorrow. Ordered at about 9AM PST and got tracking number at 8PM, fantastic
    11-16-2012 02:11 AM
220 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD